Kizuna Theater List for New Zealand Screenings

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

An update to previews news of potential screenings of Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna in Australia and New Zealand.

Madman is listing a couple dozen theaters in New Zealand that will have screening of Kizuna.

Looking at a few of the theaters, listings don't appear to be active yet, but it's worth going and taking a look at the list to see if any are near you if you are in New Zealand want to see the movie in theaters.

The US Blu-ray and DVD release of Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna is currently scheduled for October 6th, while the Japanese Blu-ray and DVD is scheduled for September 2nd.

Thanks to May for the heads up.

Attachments

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My checking of that site every few days finally paid of! Sort of.

I'm willing to bet that Australia was also to have the screenings, but all of our cinemas closed again, at least in my state, since we're going back to lockdown.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My checking of that site every few days finally paid of! Sort of.

I'm willing to bet that Australia was also to have the screenings, but all of our cinemas closed again, at least in my state, since we're going back to lockdown.
Yeah I agree it's pisses me off that were in lockdown once again. I would have loved to see it.

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really hope it will screen soon before all the new movies are out since cinemas are showing mostly old movies at the moment and NZ is Covid-19 free at the moment as a bonus.

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just an update...I did a search on my Event cinema app on "Coming soon" section and find Digimon Adventure Last Evolution's date on 6 August here in New Zealand