Kizuna Spoiler Thread

Garmore

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Who can tell me where and why my precious girl Meiko is in this movie? I’ve honestly given up on seeing this movie in a timely manner as I have class the morning after the nearest showing and it’s an hour away...

Glad everyone who does get to see it is getting to see it though.

frankiemon827

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Who can tell me where and why my precious girl Meiko is in this movie? I’ve honestly given up on seeing this movie in a timely manner as I have class the morning after the nearest showing and it’s an hour away...

Meiko and Meicoomon appears as captured along with other chosen children by Menoa and Eoismon towards the end of the movie. I guess the reason she appeared is to confirm this is a sequel to tri.

Gutted you can't watch it as soon as you can :(

Garmore

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Meiko and Meicoomon appears as captured along with other chosen children by Menoa and Eoismon towards the end of the movie. I guess the reason she appeared is to confirm this is a sequel to tri.

Gutted you can't watch it as soon as you can :(
Good news: After my initial post, I checked my showings again and there was a new one that was closer by! Seems like I’ll get to see Kizuna after all. That said, I gotta get outta this thread now.

AppliFang

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Was able to see the film in Japan
Was really hyped...especially with the new song

I do have some question about some of the stuff that happened though lol ><

digicro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The fact that Menoa is same age as Taichi and the others is mindblowing.

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
1) I was hoping Morphomon to look a lot more insectoid instead of Culumon x Hudiemon.

2) If career path choices are what cause Chosen Children to lose their powers as indicated in Menoa's backstory Tentomon should've vanished in Tri when Koushirou was well on his career path.

Nightwing

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It isn't a career path, it's adulthood. For example, I'm 22 and I'm really not sure I'm an adult in any definition that isn't a legal one.