Kids WB is shutting down and being replaced by...this is a joke right?

Ninetalesuk

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes... those four shows were examples of what is no longer in production with 4Kids... Pokemon is no longer dubbed by 4Kids, One Piece is no longer dubbed by 4Kids (Rejoice to every One Piece fans, except me... I don't watch it), Yu-Gi-Oh is finished, Sonic X... don't know if it'll continue or not and I forgot about Shaman King, finished - despite the manga never reaching to the end after it's popularity fall...

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, this is bad. And everyone may know my dislike for Khan and all that he's said, but renaming CN as something else would be even worse. But mostly for me. And they better not mess up the Turtles or I will actually get angry. As in, angry like in this topic. At least Dinosaur King is ok.

XD375

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A little while ago...

4Kids stopped picking up anime a long time ago, guys...all they have left is Yu-Gi-Oh! GX which isn't doing too great...

Then...

They picked up Dinosaur King, but I actually prefer the dub version of that show...

I stopped caring about Kids' WB when Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh! were cancelled.

I PREFER 4Kids TV over Kids' WB.

I'm still wondering why Microsoft decided to choose 4Kids to license their games...Viva Piñata might've done BETTER without the show around...