Keep chasing your dreams no matter what!

Hachiko96

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm new here so a bit about myself I live with my parents and I have struggled with a few things such as depression and anxiety.

I was working towards moving out before this global incident.
Many people around me are depressed and angry about the current state of things.

Luckily I have been using this quarantine time to reflect and work on my health.
I actually felt happy for the first time in years recently because I've been making an effort to help others with my skills and I've been spending more time with my pets.
I've also come to terms with my own inherent flaws.

When this global incident is over I'm going to keep running forward!

KoreeluStromboli

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Welcome Hachiko96.

All we can do is move forward, even if some of us will never recover or like ourselves.

Hachiko96

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Please don't be negative and believe in yourself:(
psycholigcal self esteem issues aren't that easy, unfortunately
I know I have severe self-esteem issues depression and anxiety myself.
But if you keep being negative to yourself and not seeking help it will never change.
You have to atleast least lie to yourself until it becomes true and people should definitely seek professional help because there are people that care.

Hachiko96

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have been feeling very lonely and lost lately because my lack of friends IRL.
This global incident also isn't helping.
When this is over I am want to start trying harder and living life to its fullest.
If my dog wasnt around I would be pretty sad right now.

KoreeluStromboli

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Welcome Hachiko96.

All we can do is move forward, even if some of us will never recover or like ourselves.
I can't believe in myself because I can't stand myself. I can't even look at myself. All that matters is what I do now and what it does for me because I don't matter because of the lack of attention I get on the Internet which is my fault.

But if you keep being negative to yourself and not seeking help it will never change.
You have to atleast least lie to yourself until it becomes true and people should definitely seek professional help because there are people that care.
I'm not going to lie to myself due to my integrity and after everything I have been through being my fault, I do not want to like myself. All I want is to be happy to be alive.

Hachiko96

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Welcome Hachiko96.

I can't believe in myself because I can't stand myself. I can't even look at myself. All that matters is what I do now and what it does for me because I don't matter because of the lack of attention I get on the Internet which is my fault.

I'm not going to lie to myself due to my integrity and after everything I have been through being my fault, I do not want to like myself. All I want is to be happy to be alive.
Please seek help from a professional that is your depression speaking.
You need help:(