Ainz

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Immo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It will be a complete unexpected moment, I think. Just like the Kamemon/Gu(Ga)wappamon appearrance (and at last the KnightChessmon one), it will be a moment, we wouldn't guess that it will happen. So I think the best moment would be somewhere in between the war which happens between Digimon & humans. ???

But i hope, that Falcomon's perfect Level will show up earlier than Shaujinmon... :p

Sapphire-Phoenix

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope we see Chapumon. He's so AWESOME! O_O

And for Shawujingmon... I don't think he'll show up.

Galactic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OH Damn why did I accidentally close the tab, MSR was before me because of that! Oh why, why, why?!

Not a Diginoob

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kamemon(+evos) is my third favorite partner digimon for Savers(Gaomon and Kudamon are above him on my list)

Osakamon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
MugenSeiRyuu said:
Yes, there is:

Behold the Baby Kappa !
That is a little TOO cute. I will not be swayed. It is a being of true evil.

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Chapumon Profile
Lesser type Digimon that lives only in the beautiful clean, and clear water shores. Because of this it can only be seen in limited parts of the Digital World. In the majority of the day it lives on the surface of the water, and when it goes to sleep, it bends over on the surface of the water. It can sense enemy movement by the water surface, and before being found, the sensitive Digimon escapes to a safe place. It spits "Foam Shower" from its mouth, bubbles that disturb the enemy and allow it to run away.

Shawujingmon Profile
Demon Man type Digimon that was banished from the heaven of the Digital World. A calm Digimon whose Digi Core is sealed within its neck decorations. It is said that if one were missing, it would revert to a frightening Digimon. Its attacks are "Kouyoujyou - Kamon no Jin" [Whirlpool Formation], where tornadoes of water are created by rotating the super heavy staff "Kouyoujyou" [Demon-Quelling Staff], and "Kouyoujyou - Taki no Jin" [Waterfall Formation], where it uses the staff to crush the earth and release raging streams. Also, when a battle approaches, it uses Getsugazan [Crescent Moon Slash] where it thrusts the crescent-shaped blade.

Jumbo Gamemon
Huge Cyborg type Digimon that can sacrifice the strength of its metal shell, and discharge a powerful beam from its mouth. Its attacks are Megaton Hydro Laser, that machine-guns a water current at super high speed, and Jumbo Crater, which discharges a powerful beam that covers 360°, and creates a huge crater. Its last attack is "Jumbo Jetta/Jetter", where it accelerates, and tornadoes towards the enemy.

Profiles from Digimon Himitsu of course...

Gizadude

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finally! Chapamon looks intersting to say the least. Now all we need is Ravemon. Anyhow , I wonder if this "horrific" form of Shaujinmon will ever be shown. It could be a mode change or a true form lik Daemon. Plus it might make Shaujinmon to Jumbogamemon seem better.

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon Battle Terminal 3 should have Ravemon in it, so I expect to see a picture of him soon.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Savers Kudamon also has that Baby I.

And Agumon, Gaomon and Raramon all three share Botamon.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Very true. The Absolute overkill in sharing Baby I and II forms is D-Project.

Galactic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aww, Chapumon is sooo cute...

Um, I mean, the forms are interesting. I hope we'll see that 'horrific' form of Shajuwinmon.

Status
Not open for further replies.