MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
booster7kaisergreymon_august20_2021.jpg
booster7magnagarurumon_august20_2021.jpg

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with card previews from Booster Set 7 New Adventure. This time it's KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon.

This time we get to see parallel cards of both of the well known Frontier Digimon. Each is similar in various ways by different artists, each adding their own flair to the DIgimon they're drawing.

KaiserGreymon was previously shown off in V-Jump.

Previous Previews of Booster 7:

Booster 7 Next Adventure will be out on August 27th in Japan.

We have clean card images from Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection, plus Tamer Battle Pack 6 & 7, Tyranomon & dual Zeromaru Promo Cards!

We've also gotten early details for Booster Set 7 New Adventure!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 14,865

Rimokon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kinda wished MagnaGarurumon also has silhouettes of the his component spirits, though the card art rocks!

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kinda wished MagnaGarurumon also has silhouettes of the his component spirits, though the card art rocks!
Same they could of had them reflected on t he side of his cannon arm. though I guess with is odd angle and such they would of been distorted so having them appear not in silhouete but rather as ghostly images in the background would of been nice- though that might of made it look way to busy so I guess they just coudln't figure out a aesthetically pleasing way to get the 10 hybrids ino he card with Magnagaruru. though in that case they totally should of left them off KaiserGreymon's i feel.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seems like we won't get MagnaGarurumon lightsaber mode.

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ikr they could have added them on his right gun xD lol

Ever since reboot anime...love seeing petaldramon haha

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Same they could of had them reflected on t he side of his cannon arm. though I guess with is odd angle and such they would of been distorted so having them appear not in silhouete but rather as ghostly images in the background would of been nice- though that might of made it look way to busy so I guess they just coudln't figure out a aesthetically pleasing way to get the 10 hybrids ino he card with Magnagaruru. though in that case they totally should of left them off KaiserGreymon's i feel.
The two cards are designed by different artists. Maybe there was some communication to make sure they weren't too different from each other, but for the most part, it's safe to assume they have independent design processes.