MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
boosterex02justimonblitz_december19_2021.jpg
boosterex02gulfmon_december19_2021.jpg

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with card previews from Booster Set EX-02 Digital Hazard. This time it's Justimon: Blitz Arm & Gulfmon.

This time we get to see parallel cards of Justimon: Blitz Arm & Gulfmon. Justimon we get some very nice art in a hero style pose during a battle. Gulfmon shows him battling angels, with a number of interesting cameos in the card.

Previous previews for Booster Set EX-02 Digital Hazard:

Booster Set EX-02 Digital Hazard will be out on December 24th in Japan.

We have clean card images from Booster Set 8 New Hero, Starter Deck 11, plus Tamer Battle Pack 9 & Event Cards.

We have the first info for Booster Set 9 X-Record.

We have details for the 2nd Theme Booster, Digimon Tamers.

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more
Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection, plus Tamer Battle Pack 6 & 7, Tyranomon & dual Zeromaru Promo Cards
Booster Set 7 Next Adventure, Campaign Cards, & Tamers 20th Promo Cards
Starter Decks 9 & 10, plus Tamers Battle Pack 8, Ghost Game Promos, Online Promos, Tamers Evolution Box 1, & Amazon Starter Promos

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 10,851

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gulfmon fighting Holydramon and Cherubimon as Ordinemon, Ornismon, and Armageddemon are in the background is awesome.
I also love Justimon at odds with Troopmon, Arachnemon, and Metallife Kabuterimon but I'm not sure who he's punching. I want to say Reapermon?
Sasasi truly is the king of cameos

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gulfmon fighting Holydramon and Cherubimon as Ordinemon, Ornismon, and Armageddemon are in the background is awesome.
I also love Justimon at odds with Troopmon, Arachnemon, and Metallife Kabuterimon but I'm not sure who he's punching. I want to say Reapermon?
Sasasi truly is the king of cameos
I don’t really see Ornismon and in the background.

And is the Justimon card a reference to a Kamen Rider fight scene?

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What we see in Gulfmon card is the moment when gigantic evil energy was generated in Digital World, just like in Holydramon's profile. That's why we see Holydramon there.
Another interesting fact in the card is they are actually the big boss in movies. Armagemon, Gulfmon, and Ordinemon.

Let's hope that Cherubimon doesn't turn into its Vice form, that will trouble Holydramon.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Evil soliders" fighting against Justimon are... Troopmon, Archnemon, MetalliferKuwagamon and Dinobeemon? lol why bugs?

And now that is scary artwork of full massive digimon bosses.
Giant sizes of Gulfmon, Ordinemon, Armagemon and Lucemon Satan Mode or Ornismon?

Poor Holydramon and Cherubimon. Where is Goddramon?

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
is there maybe a Kamen Rider reference with fighting bugs?

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah I suppose. It's better to put Stingmon as ally to Justimon to fight off other bugs.
But still it's weird... Why Troopmon? I get it Troopmon is common evil soldier but I mean to put Troopmon in there with all other bugs...

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I still think it's safe to say it's Dinobeemon. Spike collar. Giant blue muscley arm. Green mask. So there you have it.

Momentai

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, I also think it's Dinobeemon, but I can't see the Ornismon that some of you mentioned.
Another couple of epic artworks btw

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, I also think it's Dinobeemon, but I can't see the Ornismon that some of you mentioned.
I thought the wings in front of Ordinemon belonged to Ornismon but now I see that Ornismon's wings are very different than those and that it's just the ends of Ordinemon's wings

Last edited:

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
People in twitter are saying its valdurmon in gulfmon art.

I feel sad for holydramon and cherubimon, are royal knights going to help them? :(, they look like they are having miserable time.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay I decided to confirm it's clearly not Lucemon Satan Mode, Ornismon or Valdurmon (Why on evil side?)

It's indeed Ordinemon's wings. Her wings have multiple wings on every "feather".

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yup that does seem to be the case

Pythia

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I dig how these artists portray the already established pieces of lore from the official profiles, and at the same time they manage to add their own flavour to it. Imagine a new group the "Three Gods of Apocalypse" with Gulfmon, Ordinemon and Armageddemon or Justimon fighting bug mons becoming a recurrent theme (as a Kamen Rider reference?).

Last edited: