Just hoping someone could identify this digivice for me?

Rozinasran

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi All
My brother and I grew up in the thick of digimon hype and found among our old possessions this 2002 digivice. We know that it is a digimon frontier D-Tector of some variety, but the only similar ones we could find had different configurations. It was bought in Australia if that helps.

We have no idea if it still has monetary value, so if anyone knows more about that maybe they could clue me in. Finding it boxed up was definitely a blast from the past. Still fully working, which was a pleasant surprise.

Elentir

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not sure about the value, but that's version 3 of the D-Tector. It was only released in Asia and Australia, and as I understand it that color scheme with the red buttons is an Australia exclusive.

Lee_Bug

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When you say it was still fully working, do you mean after you put batteries in, or that the old batteries are still working? If it's the latter, you should dispose/recycle the old ones even if they still work!

karcaroth

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It definitely still has monetary value, I've seen a couple of loose V1/V2s go for over US$100+; pretty sure a V3 would go for more. The condition of the box, device, and presence of a manual would further increase value, but that's just icing.