Just gonna Appliarise right here...

Strontium

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hiya! I'm Strontium. I've been lurking around the forums for a long time (since Appmon was airing, I think). I love Digimon, and I'm known in other parts of the Internet for my Fan Digimon designs. Designing strange and cute Digimon is my primary activity within the fandom, and I have a lot of OC Digimon/Tamer characters as well.

When it comes to Digimon as a series, let it be known that I absolutely love Appmon and Gatchmon is the love of my life. I have a fair amount of Gatchmon-related merchandise and I draw him a whole lot. I don't think words can express my love for him.

As for non-Appmon favorites, I count Jagamon to be my top favorite, with 'mons like Tobucatmon, Ludomon and Patamon not far behind. I prefer the more animal-like Digimon and also the weird ones.

When it comes to not Digimon, I'm a cartoonist and writer who makes a webcomic! You should check it out ; ) I love lots of Nintendo stuff like Pokemon, Splatoon, Smash Bros. and Animal Crossing, as well as cartoons and animals.

Thanks for having me!

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Appmon always deserves more love. It was the first time I got to watch a Digimon show live and it was super fun. Loved the whole cast! Hope you enjoy your time here.