Just bought Digimon products need information

Jrevell13

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If anyone could give me some info and/or answer my questions I would be grateful i just bought a digivice d2 clear white colour mint condition no box just device, Japanese d3 v3 paildramon colour mint in opened box and a d arts wargreymon figure opened in box and was just wondering if I paid to much for them? And how much these products usually sell for?

Rurik

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, tell us what you paid and I'm sure someone will be able to supply a definitive answer.

Rurik

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sounds like a fair deal to me. There's a collection thread in this section where you can share pictures of your digivices and other items if you'd like. Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay!

Jrevell13

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do you know how much any of these products would normally cost?

Abysswalker90

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not sure.
There are people here who would know better than me, but if I had to guess each one of these items is in the 100$ worth right now. The D3 alone might even be worth more.
Mint WarGreymon is worth around 80-100$ new in box.
As for the D2, I'm not sure. I know the Japanese ones get pretty expensive, but their worth had probably dropped a bit after the rerelease.

Jrevell13

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
well that's good to know that I wasn't ripped off at all and turns out I got a awesome deal I appreciate your feedback and information

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just the WarGreymon would be in excess of $100 direct from Bandai on Amazon. The Digivices… I'd venture at least $50 each. The lowest price I'm finding online for a working D3 is an active auction, currently at $45 with 14 bids, 1 day left so it very well could still double in price.

The main thing I'd be concerned with is whether what you got are real or fake. Photos would probably be useful, and there would be some people here who could tell you pretty definitively, I'd suspect. Also, having at least one come with a box is a good sign.

Jrevell13

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
thanks for the information it really helps as soon as the products arrive i will upload pictures either to this thread or maybe a collection thread and then maybe someone can tell me if they are real or fake