just a Canadian trying to collect Digimon vpets

MmeMeese

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Good evening, I was brought to this forum after finding out that Digimon had vpets. However, upon spending about 2 days searching for reasonably priced items on sites based in Korea, Japan, USA and Canada, none of them worked with my location or wallet. I made a trip to various EBgames locations before they closed due to the virus and none of them had vpets products stocked. Which would be perfectly fine if I could pick them up on Amazon.ca, but they are 4x the original price tag. Compare that to the .com variety where it is currently sold for less than $25CAD, but don't ship to Canada. Secondhand sites also bump up their prices despite being out of the box, and sites such as kijiji, marketplace and letgo have users selling the 20th anniversary items for $60+. Ebay is no better. I am losing my mind trying to get a hold of any 20th anniversary vpet. In my years of collecting I've never struggled so hard to start up a collection. With the possibility of a 3rd wave of vpets, when the 2nd and 1st wave are virtually impossible, really makes me question the chances of being able to pick one up.

Sorry for the aggressive rant, I was supposed to purchase a lot of 2 pendulums, 3 minis and a digivice (FOR UNDER $250CAD) but the guy was a no-show. I stood waiting at a McDonalds in Walmart when the dude messaged that he had sold it to someone else. Needless to say, I was aggravated. We agreed to meet. I wasn't late. What happened?

Anyway, nice to be here. Let's be friends.

Oh, forgot to say that this is my first time participating in a forum.

My favourite digimon are Gabumon and Tokomon, simply because one is a childhood favourite and the other is a newfound love.

Nemomon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Welcome to WtW!

@Vande recently made a topic about selling vpets and cards, and she seems to be willing to ship it to Canada, so perhaps you could contact her.

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello there! I'm in Canada (Calgary) and I have a batch of four of the USA Wave 1's that I won't be keeping, along with a pair of Japanese Ver 20ths, an Alphamon and Omegamon version; and a bunch of older 1997/1998 Pendulums.

My list of items are here. A link to photos in the corner of the doc.

Ignore the prices for now, since we're both Canadian we can work something out.

Tranqodile

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fellow Canadian in the exact same boat! I hail from BC.