Jogress for the other Adventure's children

ontamon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This one is bother me for years. After 02, when Daisuke jogress with Ken, and Hikari with Miyako, Takeru with Iori, I was like "Oh wow! Taichi also did it with Yamato, but what about the other children? Sora, Mimi, Koshiro, and Jo?"
I mean, why not? Their jogress will look very great. A plant bird like Ceresmon for Biyomon and Palmon, and then an water insect type for Tentomon and Gomamon.
What are your thought guys? Are there any suitable existing digimon for their jogress?

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Water Insect..? Maybe something like Anomalocarimon X?

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
By all logic, some people have talked about how the concept of a "Thormon" would fit a HerakleKabuterimon and Vikemon Jogress, the electric and golden armor from HerakleKabuterimon and the, you know, entire viking theme from Vikemon. Otherwise Aegisdramon is the only other mon who would fit this, although it would have fit something like Pleismon better, as those who still don't accept Vikemon for Gomamon's final form will tell you.

Last edited:

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I personally like Ancient Irismon for a Jogress between Hououmon and Rosemon (the ancestor of all the "Bird-Fairy"-type Digimon seems like the perfect choice to me), Aegisdramon for Herakle Kabuterimon and Plesiomon (kinda like if Plesiomon had been reinforced with the armor and stuff of Herakle Kabuterimon), and Shakamon for Seraphimon and Ophanimon (he/she is the being closest to Yggdrasill, and the perfect genderless God).

Ps. I like Vikemon a lot, but I despise the fact that Jou and Iori have to share the same Mega, if there's another way to go.

Last edited:

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ps. I like Vikemon a lot, but I despise the fact that Jou and Iori have to share the same Mega, if there's another way to go.
Well if they changed Jo's, we can assume that they'll change Iori's if they have to.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I been thinking of either this, or if they make armor Digivolving with the other tamers. The show said an ancient thing of digivolving, and the other Digimon should have their own armor digivolving too.

Jaybird C

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I been thinking of either this, or if they make armor Digivolving with the other tamers. The show said an ancient thing of digivolving, and the other Digimon should have their own armor digivolving too.
Izzy inherits the Digimental of Courage!

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm interesting.

Still sometimes jogressed ones tend to be very random you know that?

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
By all logic, some people have talked about how the concept of a "Thormon" would fit a HerakleKabuterimon and Vikemon Jogress, the electric and golden armor from HerakleKabuterimon and the, you know, entire viking theme from Vikemon. Otherwise Aegisdramon is the only other mon who would fit this, although it would have fit something like Pleismon better, as those who still don't accept Vikemon for Gomamon's final form will tell you.

Aegisdramon is a Plesiomon.

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aegisdramon is a Plesiomon.
Technically it's a Plesiomon with Seadramon-species data mixed in. However it's considered a different species overall and has been used in evolution lines without involving Plesiomon as off recently. Yeah it does fit Plesiomon perfectly, however it's a different species.

Either way I don't know why that coment was necessary, altough thank you for explaining Aegisdramon to those who didn't know it's relationship with other Digimon.

Also HerakleKabuterimon's nose would easily fit the Aegisdramon nose too!

prismblack91

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hawkmon and Armadillomon becoming Ornismon
Veemon and Patamon or Gatomon being Goldramon
Biyomon and Gatomon being Valdurmon
Tentomon and Patamon being Jupitermon
Agumon and Gomamon being GigaSeadramon

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Izzy inherits the Digimental of Courage!
You should know that the Digimon can digivolve into multiple armor Digimon. For example, look at Patamon armor digivolving into Prairiemon. I wish they did that, but I think the other six should have armor digilutions to, for each symbol.

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You should know that the Digimon can digivolve into multiple armor Digimon. For example, look at Patamon armor digivolving into Prairiemon. I wish they did that, but I think the other six should have armor digilutions to, for each symbol.
Happened in one of the audio dramas. They were mostly a joke though, and no visual depiction.

Jaybird C

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know perfectly well that each of the ancient descendants has a whole suite of armor evos, it was just that your comment about other Tamers' Armor-Digimon put me in mind of the fact that Tentomon can make the jump to Salamandermon.

ontamon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I personally like Ancient Irismon for a Jogress between Hououmon and Rosemon (the ancestor of all the "Bird-Fairy"-type Digimon seems like the perfect choice to me), Aegisdramon for Herakle Kabuterimon and Plesiomon (kinda like if Plesiomon had been reinforced with the armor and stuff of Herakle Kabuterimon), and Shakamon for Seraphimon and Ophanimon (he/she is the being closest to Yggdrasill, and the perfect genderless God).

Thormon? Interesting. It does match with their jogress, electric type from HerakleKabuterimon and viking theme, not to mention that Vikemon have mjollnir, Thor's weapon. I hope they make it.
Ancient Irismon is make sense for Hououmon and Rosemon jogress, but I hope it will more plant-type

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Thormon? Interesting. It does match with their jogress, electric type from HerakleKabuterimon and viking theme, not to mention that Vikemon have mjollnir, Thor's weapon. I hope they make it.
Ancient Irismon is make sense for Hououmon and Rosemon jogress, but I hope it will more plant-type
If that's the case, I would definetely go with Ceresmon. As for the Herakle Kabuterimon and Vikemon, Jupitermon would be my first option:

Image Thumbnail (custom)Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Jaybird C

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I admit it's unoriginal, but I like Greymon + Garurumon = DORUGremon.

ontamon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, 02 children are confirmed for Digimon Last Evolution. I still hold my hope for this. I hope the other children still do jogress with each other.
And then, I hope Sora and Mimi can do jogress too with each other. And Koshiro with Joe too!

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Silphymon/Valkrimon and DinoBeemon/Grankuwagamon are fine so I'd either go with Plesiomon for Shakkoumon for the trolz, or my personal choice: Olegmon. It keeps the viking theme from Vikemon, the water theme, and and the colour of Anklyomon, as well as being Free type. Fits perfectly IMO.

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Silphymon/Valkrimon and DinoBeemon/Grankuwagamon are fine so I'd either go with Plesiomon for Shakkoumon for the trolz, or my personal choice: Olegmon. It keeps the viking theme from Vikemon, the water theme, and and the colour of Anklyomon, as well as being Free type. Fits perfectly IMO.
Where, exactly, has Olegmon been Free-type? According to the reference book, he is 'none'. None =/= Free.