Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
boosterset6_jesmonparallel_may22_2021.jpg
booster6_jesmongankoomonparalleljoined_may22_2021.jpg
boosterset6_gankoomonparallel_may22_2021.jpg

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with a bonus card preview from Booster Set 6 Double Diamond. This time it's parallel cards of Jesmon and Gankoomon!

Jesmon and Gankoomon get some really nice artwork from longtime Digimon designer As'Maria. We get a nice panorama between both cards with the Digimon close up, and a decent focus on their 'helpers' also.

The joined version at the top center has had one of the cards shifted slightly to make them line up better.

Early today we got the the full set of standard card images for Booster Set 6.

Booster Set 6 Double Diamond is scheduled for release on May 28th.

Previous Card previews for Booster Set 6:

We have clean card images for Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon.

We've also begun to get previews for Booster Set 6 Double Diamond, which will feature characters from Kizuna!

We've also gotten our first details for Booster EX-01 Classic Collection!

Plus we have the first details for the 1 year anniversary of the card game, including a number of fun things!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 11,100

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Always wanted a digimon movie or anime about these two their backstory had me so interested in seeing a story showing the past events that lead to Jesmon seeing his training/relationship with Gankoomon and the Sistermons including pass battles with other Digimon is something i would enjoy to see.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This duo was to be expected, but its no less awesome.

Though my neatness would never allow me to organise them next to each other when their Set numbers aren't side by side. 😵

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Always wanted a digimon movie or anime about these two their backstory had me so interested in seeing a story showing the past events that lead to Jesmon seeing his training/relationship with Gankoomon and the Sistermons including pass battles with other Digimon is something i would enjoy to see.

There was one, it just wasn’t translated, I’m afraid - Digimon Collectors.

Tarama

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The good thing about these panorama cards is that actually we have a 'mini game' within this TCG if the official account doesn't tell us one card being paired as panorama with another card. It's like puzzle game. It's fun.

So far, we have one panorama with 3 digimon cards. Hopefully there will be 4 cards.

Last edited:

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

That's a game. He wants an anime. CS/HM show it too.

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know but like Muur said that is a game i prefer seeing them animated rather then a still image and some dialogue. CS/HM has as well like Muur also said but honestly isn't really what I'm looking for since they were kind of just thrown into u get some backstory but not a full fledged one.

Heck it would be nice to see backstories of multiple Royal Knights we got one on Dukemon from rearise.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I second this actually! I would love to see Daddymon *cough* I mean Gankoomon training Hackmon accompanied by the Sistermon in anime form.

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know but like Muur said that is a game i prefer seeing them animated rather then a still image and some dialogue. CS/HM has as well like Muur also said but honestly isn't really what I'm looking for since they were kind of just thrown into u get some backstory but not a full fledged one.

Heck it would be nice to see backstories of multiple Royal Knights we got one on Dukemon from rearise.

Fair enough if you specifically want an anime, but I’m confused as to why Re:Arise counts for Gallantmon, but Collectors doesn’t for Hackmon, when they’re both games.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Fair enough if you specifically want an anime, but I’m confused as to why Re:Arise counts for Gallantmon, but Collectors doesn’t for Hackmon, when they’re both games.

don't you mean fortune? I dont think collectors had a story and fortune had the sistermons as the MCs, with gankoomon and hackmon (who became baohackmon) as supporting characters.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jesmon's details are sure insane on that parallel rare. But still, AncientTrojamon card is the best one!

May I ask about what's up with that new Re:arise recolor Dukemon?

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

don't you mean fortune? I dont think collectors had a story and fortune had the sistermons as the MCs, with gankoomon and hackmon (who became baohackmon) as supporting characters.

Check again. It’s Digimon Collectors that had Hackmon in it.

Digimon Fortune did have the Sistermon in it also, but it was about the Sovereign, not Hackmon.

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Fam i never said it did i said it would be nice to have backgrounds of multiple Royal Knights because some we have little to no information of how they were chosen or what they did before they became one. I gave Rearise as a reference of what i want to see for other knights not Jesmon since in Rearise Dukemon was orginally Megidramon and part of the Four Great dragon until he started learning how to control his power and some years later became a RK.

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Fam i never said it did i said it would be nice to have backgrounds of multiple Royal Knights because some we have little to no information of how they were chosen or what they did before they became one. I gave Rearise as a reference of what i want to see for other knights not Jesmon since in Rearise Dukemon was orginally Megidramon and part of the Four Great dragon until he started learning how to control his power and some years later became a RK.

I apologise, I thought both of your points were on the same topic, rather than two seperate ones.

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I apologise, I thought both of your points were on the same topic, rather than two seperate ones.
No need to apologize brother I'm enjoying are chat i just feel Gankoomon and Jesmon backstory will just be more anime worthy Hackers memory really got me to love the Sistermons Amandil7 pretty much said exactly what i wanted.

Tarama

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Actually the Gankoomon and Jesmon story happened in cross media. From the Reference Book to many games. The last time we know about them is from Chronicle X.

I want to read or watch them in one specific media too.

Sarabande__

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Glad they done jesmon justice again with more awesome artwork. My favourite royal knight by miles.