Japanese Release of Figure-rise Standard Amplified MetalGarurumon Black will be Premium Bandai Exclusive, Updated Colors & Images

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
figurerisestandardamplified_metalgarurumonblack_02_february21_2021.jpg
figurerisestandardamplified_metalgarurumonblack_01_february21_2021.jpg
figurerisestandardamplified_metalgarurumonblack_04_february21_2021.jpg

Pre-orders for the US release of the Figure-rise Standard Amplified MetalGarurumon Black model kit have been up for awhile, and we finally know what is going on with a potential Japanese release.

It will be a Premium Bandai release, with pre-orders opening in a few hours.

We won't be going over the kit in detail, since it's functionally the same as the current MetalGarurumon kit, just with a different color-scheme.

figurerisestandardamplified_metalgarurumonblack_05_february21_2021.jpg
figurerisestandardamplified_metalgarurumonblack_08_february21_2021.jpg
figurerisestandardamplified_metalgarurumonblack_09_february21_2021.jpg

We do already have quite a few promo images though, and the color-scheme has been updated from the early render we saw. The colors feel bolder, and more pleasant than the early renders

It doesn't appear this one will have any exclusive parts like BlackWarGreymon had

figurerisestandardamplified_metalgarurumonblack_03_february21_2021.jpg
figurerisestandardamplified_metalgarurumonblack_07_february21_2021.jpg

We don't expect pre-orders from Premium Bandai Japan to be super popular among those outside of Japan, since they've been up for awhile in a few countries... For those in Japan, or importing, it costs 4,650 yen and ships in June and the pre-order page is here.

It's listed at $56 with a release date of August 1st in the US from Amazon: (affiliate links.)
Figure-Rise Standard Amplified MetalGarurumon Black model kit

Previous details about the model kit can be found here.

We've currently pared down the list of intermediaries we list due to some places closing and others becoming iffy in their communication, calling into question their reliability. If you have any stories, positive or negative, about any intermediaries, DM me with them so we can figure out who might be worth adding (or re-adding), since these aren't affiliate links or anything, simply suggested ways to make it easier for fans to nab stuff.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Attachments

• figurerisestandardamplified_metalgarurumonblack_03_february21_2021article.jpg
    figurerisestandardamplified_metalgarurumonblack_03_february21_2021article.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 12,804

Youkomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm just curious if there is anyone else here who doesn't like having to put stickers on these kits for the details. I'm just not a big fan of that. It's kind of irritating to me for some reason even though I know it's not that big of a deal. I think they really should do something like with the Zoids models. Make the stickers numbers and letters and any sort of symbols that might go onto the kit. But not the details for the character itself.

Zephyrfeline

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This figure looks so great and that price of $56 doesn't seem that bad! šŸ˜