January V-Jump- Survive, Last Evolution Kizuna Digivice Details, X3, & ReArise

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh thx. Was under impression of something evolution in that lines.

Terriermon and Lopmon are my favorite Digimon. Please don't get my hopes up, lol. I want this so bad but I can't see them not doing a dragon knight thing.

I see a potential angelic wings, and shoulder gun, and lightning motif but it could just be nothing.

Edit: Wait hold up Terriermon, Lopmon, and Keramon are the 3 new x antibodies for this Vpet... I really think it is a Rapidmon + Cherubimon fusion. That way all 3 get final forms.
Well in X1, Dracomon X didn't get Examon X that later appeared in X3. Same thing for Keramon X/Diablomon X.
But... It should be great twist plot for jogress for those twins. Rapidmon X is the only one who have the connection with Royal Knights.

Angelic wings what if it's scarf? Remember As'maria's artstyle... Shoulder gun? I only see it as Magnamon X's shoulder armor? What lightning in which part you see at?

Maybe it's not Omegamon X's body but it seemed like it's very extremely skinny body. Giant claw and weird arm that resembles of Omegamon Alter's sword. Not sure about the other tail or arm unlike "weird arm", it's a bit slightly different... So both Rapidmon/Cherubimon X parts didn't match to those in that new shadow digimon but giant claw... I am going to guess Rapidmon X jogresses with Magnamon X? lol nope...

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was hoping alphamon new form that sihiloute looks nothing like it but then again this is digimon so that still might be him.

Or it could be jesmon's evo which I would not mind.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah on second thought it could just be any Digimon. Im starting to think the big arms could be a scarf so it might really just be Jesmon or an Omegamon type of thing.

I really like how Kunemon can't talk too. In Digimon World 1 most Digimon seemed feral but everyone in the city could talk.

Last edited:

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I still stand by my guess of Imperialdramon PM - X. That or a jogress between Omnimon X and Alphamon OM +- other RKs.

Clearly Alphamon evolved for a reason this chapter. This could be the reason why. He's also prominent on the cover so this new Digimon evolving from him makes sense.

Ofcourse it's not an Angel or Rapidmon jogress, it's directly related to the Royal Knights.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting… we could be looking at a Rapidmon/Cherubimon Fusion here (Even if Rapidmon’s sudden promotion to ultimate level via X-antibody still leaves a questionable taste in my mouth, they could use this story to cement his relationship with the royal knights as a fellow Holy Knight type). The fact that at least one of his arms ends in a fairly normal hand all but excludes the possibility of Omegamon’s primary involvement.
The lightning shapes feet made me at first think of Jupitermon Wrath mode but the general lack of Olympians in the rest of Chronicle X speaks against that. Someone who did have somewhat lightning shaped legs however was Cherubimon Vice X (in Virtue’s design the angles were straightened out), I could see the legs in the silhouette as an exaggeration of that.
One of the main hints I see in this design is that it seems to have a tail. And the way its width increases in the middle clearly evokes a mammalian tail, and not a reptilian or draconic design. Which again connects it to the X-evolutions of Terriermon and Lopmon where Tails where a prominent theme; Both Child forms gained more prominent tails instead of their original stubs, Rapidmon X has sprouted some sort of armor tail, and while Cherubimon Virtue doesn’t directly have a tail, the location of its wings clearly gives them the resemblance of tails.
It’s also a bit hard to make out but I think the left arm ends not in a hand but in a sort of bulbous cannon, would be Rapidmon’s trademark weapon. In which case, in case they are going for an Omegamon-like sense of symmetry for the design the shape floating over its right hand might be some sort of thunder spear that like Cherubimon is fond of summoning.

Imperialdramon PM could be a possibility for a “normal” evolution. It would fit with the wings and the left hand being a cannon would still work for him since both he and Fighter mode have their arm Blaster. The thunder motif would still come out of nowhere though.

Alphamon would be the only RK candidate coming to mind and that only because of the square wings. I don’t see it as a general Royal Knights fusion, really. Unless the different knights are represented in some very condensed form, the silhouette doesn’t look like it includes any of their design elements. There’s no weapon that fits the knightly theme, the body seems very thin for a design focusing on armor like most of the RK so unless they are going very abstract with this I don’t think there’s much RK involvement here.

And btw the smartphone Digivices look gimmicky and boring as hell.

Last edited:

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe it's a fusion between Ophaimon X and Cherubimon X? in the story the good versions are fighting the evil versions so maybe they fuse together, kill their evil counterparts and then help the RKs fight Ogudomon?

If they're only regular Megas in the V-Pets, Burst Evolution would allow them to skip a level and go to Mega++

Last edited:

Yume

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was thinking the old Digivice changed into the smartphone, but it isn't the case. Not sure what to think of this. The original Digivice is a holy device. To stop using it because Koushiro created a smartphone... It kinda feels disreapectful xD

Kamotz

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting… we could be looking at a Rapidmon/Cherubimon Fusion here (Even if Rapidmon’s sudden promotion to ultimate level via X-antibody still leaves a questionable taste in my mouth, they could use this story to cement his relationship with the royal knights as a fellow Holy Knight type). The fact that at least one of his arms ends in a fairly normal hand all but excludes the possibility of Omegamon’s primary involvement.
The lightning shapes feet made me at first think of Jupitermon Wrath mode but the general lack of Olympians in the rest of Chronicle X speaks against that. Someone who did have somewhat lightning shaped legs however was Cherubimon Vice X (in Virtue’s design the angles were straightened out), I could see the legs in the silhouette as an exaggeration of that.

One of the main hints I see in this design is that it seems to have a tail. And the way its width increases in the middle clearly evokes a mammalian tail, and not a reptilian or draconic design. Which again connects it to the X-evolutions of Terriermon and Lopmon where Tails where a prominent theme; Both Child forms gained more prominent tails instead of their original stubs, Rapidmon X has sprouted some sort of armor tail, and while Cherubimon Virtue doesn’t directly have a tail, the location of its wings clearly gives them the resemblance of tails.

It’s also a bit hard to make out but I think the left arm ends not in a hand but in a sort of bulbous cannon, would be Rapidmon’s trademark weapon. In which case, in case they are going for an Omegamon-like sense of symmetry for the design the shape floating over its right hand might be some sort of thunder spear that like Cherubimon is fond of summoning.

Imperialdramon PM could be a possibility for a “normal” evolution. It would fit with the wings and the left hand being a cannon would still work for him since both he and Fighter mode have their arm Blaster. The thunder motif would still come out of nowhere though.

Alphamon would be the only RK candidate coming to mind and that only because of the square wings. I don’t see it as a general Royal Knights fusion, really. Unless the different knights are represented in some very condensed form, the silhouette doesn’t look like it includes any of their design elements. There’s no weapon that fits the knightly theme, the body seems very thin for a design focusing on armor like most of the RK so unless they are going very abstract with this I don’t think there’s much RK involvement here.
I think that as long as the translation is correct then it's one of the Royal Knights. “A 'Digimon of Justice' who will face off against this great evil will be born! "That guy" who is part of the Royal Knights will evolve to an even further stage!” Design-wise it looks like such a mish-mash of things, which makes me wonder whether those extra appendages are part of Jesmon X's evolved Tactical Arms representing each/part of each Royal Knight. But I'm not sure how (mechanically) you'd have a Jesmon Evolution in the V-Pet without Jesmon since it's only in one version.

And btw the smartphone Digivices look gimmicky and boring as hell.
Agreed. All smartphones kinda look the same and Digivices have always had a really unique/distinct look to them. I find it hard to believe that they couldn't design (in an anime) a handheld electronic device that had smartphone functionality but its own distinctive look and personality.

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what if it's a magnamon x evolution? remember the x3 colors are yellow and blue? and when the x3 was announced they said there will be a "miracle" evolution when i'm looking silhouette i can actually see it being a magnamon x evo

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting theories even with just barely relating to Royal Knight. I was thinking the same thing but I am still unsure.

Jesmon X, Magnamon X, Alphamon, a new natural carrier, and jogress of Rapidmon X. That's five.

And Imperialdramon Paladin Mode X isn't possible huh. How sad.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was thinking the old Digivice changed into the smartphone, but it isn't the case. Not sure what to think of this. The original Digivice is a holy device. To stop using it because Koushiro created a smartphone... It kinda feels disreapectful xD
The Digital World clearly doesn't supply them with hardware upgrades as much as the Chosen Children would like. :p

SnowAgumonGemini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmmm...trying not to get my hopes up for the new Royal Knight being but an evolution of Rapidmon, but I can see how there are some similar design elements in the silhouette.

Whoever it ends up being, I’m sure that I’ll like them nonetheless.

Last edited:

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If this new digimon is an evolution (not fusion) of an existing royal knight then the only option is Alphamon Ouryuken, since that's the only RK that is in both versions. If it's a fusion then my money would be on a Jesmon and Gankoomon fusion because the design of those hands really reminds me of the yellow hands on Jesmon X and Gankoomon X. I would have prefered a Dynasmon and Lordknightmon fusion but those two are exclusives of the yellow version.

Notus

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What people saw as a shoulder gun may actually be a sword. I think that's the right arm, and the claw is from a scarf, like the left one. I thought it could be another Omegamon variant because I can't see a hand holding what I think is the sword and the left arm resembles the Garuru Arm. But the legs fit Jesmon more and the left hand may be holding something, if that something isn't a tail.

With so many possible hints to different members, I don't think a "RoyalKnightmon" is so far-fetched.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Could be it’s just an evolution to Examon and Gankoomon that’s a fusion lorewise, but mechanically an evolution for the X3.

Or again, same idea, but Magnamon and UVdramon.

Jesmon and LordKnightmon are also counterparts in the X3, and they were the biggest of the new RK X-Antibody forms prior to the X3 so that’s a possibility, too.

Rapidmon and Cherubimon is an interesting and obvious idea that I like, but I’m not sure you’d need to advertise that using the RK name when some kind of allusion to angels or golden armour stuff would be more relevant.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Felt like it's more of Chaosmon's body in almost every angle. It would be very interesting for a member of Great Archangel and Royal Knight jogress, it'd make perfect "Justice". But since Seraphimon who brings the Law isn't getting the X antibody.

Almost every Royal Knight got their Modes/unique powers. Alphamon have Ultimate Battle axe sword, Duftmon's Leopard Mode, Sleipmon's Burst Mode(?), Dukemon's Crimson Mode, Omegamon's Merciful Mode, Examon being jogress of its both Ultimate levels, Magnamon's "Miracle" power, and UlforceV-dramon's Future Mode.

Dynasmon, LordKnightmon, Jesmon and Gankoomon are only ones who lacked "Mode" although Jesmon and Gankoomon have their powerful abilities.
Excluding Dukemon, Omegamon and Dynasmon, most ones have their Ultimate Battle weapons.

Digging deeper doesn't help... I want to believe that new digimon will be very unique and mysterious for himself alone without the evolution routes. Or all Ultimate Battle weapons are actually jogressed into him if possible...

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Felt like it's more of Chaosmon's body in almost every angle. It would be very interesting for a member of Great Archangel and Royal Knight jogress, it'd make perfect "Justice". But since Seraphimon who brings the Law isn't getting the X antibody.

Almost every Royal Knight got their Modes/unique powers. Alphamon have Ultimate Battle axe sword, Duftmon's Leopard Mode, Sleipmon's Burst Mode(?), Dukemon's Crimson Mode, Omegamon's Merciful Mode, Examon being jogress of its both Ultimate levels, Magnamon's "Miracle" power, and UlforceV-dramon's Future Mode.

Dynasmon, LordKnightmon, Jesmon and Gankoomon are only ones who lacked "Mode" although Jesmon and Gankoomon have their powerful abilities.
Excluding Dukemon, Omegamon and Dynasmon, most ones have their Ultimate Battle weapons.

Digging deeper doesn't help... I want to believe that new digimon will be very unique and mysterious for himself alone without the evolution routes. Or all Ultimate Battle weapons are actually jogressed into him if possible...
The thing about Alphamon is that he is not Alphamon, but he is in his Ouryuken form because of the boys Jogress Alphamon and Ouryumon. I will see Alphamon Ouryuken jogress again with other Royal Knights.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It is alphamon period, I just know it.

Ogudumon x looks like he would make a perfect final boss for any rpg.

Last edited:

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If the new Digimon only has to be an ally of the RK, it totally could be Seraphimon evolving to a stronger and a natural carrier form. Would it make any thematic sense against Ogudomon X? Maybe, depending on what they do with it then we could get some sort of opposite to the representation of sin that Ogudomon is.

If this actually ends up a seven-way (but technically an eight-way more) fusion like that of Ogudomon X, then the ones I see taking part in the fusion are Alphamon: Ouryuken, Omegamon X, Dukemon X, Cherubimon X, Rapidmon X, Gankoomon X, and Examon X.