It's the 11th Anniversary of Digimon Xros Wars

GoggleBoy97

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Congrats Xros Wars!! 11th Anniversary...feeling old yet? I honestly never understood why this series is so overhated. To me it's easily one of the best ones. The background storyline and how you are dragged into an actual war in the Digital World is so compelling in my opinion. Taiki and Shoutmon are probably my best duo out there. Honorable mention to DarkKnightmon for being the most interesting villain in the franchise. The series really has a lot of personality, you can tell the creators cared about doing a memorable job.

Reading some other comments in here like the ones from Yotaman or DragonicEmperor, are you aware this is a Digimon forum? If you don't have something nice to say, sometimes is better to say nothing. Definitely not the thread for this.

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Congrats Xros Wars!! 11th Anniversary...feeling old yet? I honestly never understood why this series is so overhated. To me it's easily one of the best ones. The background storyline and how you are dragged into an actual war in the Digital World is so compelling in my opinion. Taiki and Shoutmon are probably my best duo out there. Honorable mention to DarkKnightmon for being the most interesting villain in the franchise. The series really has a lot of personality, you can tell the creators cared about doing a memorable job.

Reading some other comments in here like the ones from Yotaman or DragonicEmperor, are you aware this is a Digimon forum? If you don't have something nice to say, sometimes is better to say nothing. Definitely not the thread for this.

They are entitled not to like Xros. So they can post to that. You are not a mod to say what they can and cannot say or if this is or isn't the thread for it. It's fine to disagree with them and ignore the comment though, which is exactly what i've done as I feel they're wrong lol (Hunters was the part that sucked IMO)

Off-topic posts have been pulled though.

Obrienlt90

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have been looking for fusion season 2 English for some time now so I can watch it with my kids

lucemonbr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon has 2 big eras, the first one started with adventure and finished in Savers and another one started with xros wars and continue nowadays. Xros wars continue until now. Digimon adventure reboot it's based 100% in xros wars elements.

Ultimamon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't remember a great deal about this one. Apart from how much of a glorified toy commercial it came across as.

I only really liked Nene out of the cast, but as it's been said it was all downhill for her from episode 1.