Is SkullSatamon a fallen HolyAngemon?

AncientTroiamon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Analyzing the official profiles of both, I had the impression that one is the corrupted form of the other, what is your opinion?

In HolyAngemon's profile is said that he acts as a law enforcement officer, and it has the duty of supervising and surveying the masses of Angel, that means he's a very powerful being.

In SkullSatamon's profile is said that he ist the ruined, remnant form of what was once a Fallen Angel Digimon that fell into the Dark Area, pursuing strength and destruction.

Reading this I've made to believe that SkullSatamon was once a HolyAngemon that have became power thirsty and started to destroy everything in his path, when he fell his punishment was to be ruined just like everything he has broken before.

Since NeoDevimon is an artificial being, I don't think he must be a fallen form of anything, just a modified and improved Devimon.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't know. In my opinion/view, "Fallen" HolyAngemon could be any "Perfect" level - "Fallen Angel" type digimon since Digimon Next comic oddly showed HolyAngemon evolved to... That Murmuxmon/Murmukusmon.

So I'm sticking with any Perfect lvl/Fallen Angel type digimon until a new digimon show up that happen to be specific Fallen HolyAngemon with... 100% proof.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don’t think so, seems like SkullSatamon is a zombified Devimon.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm, it seems like it could be about right. They do seem like good counterparts and he's one of the more known Demons.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The wording on Wikimon, "remnant form of what was once a Fallen Angel Digimon" implies that Skull Satamon itself isn't a Fallen Angel, but an enhanced version of one (namely Devimon). Also, you know, the fact that it's classified as an Undead type. So I'd say no, e105zeta's idea of "zombified Devimon" is probably what they were going for.

Now that you mention it though, it is kinda weird that Holy Angemon doesn't seem to have its own Fallen version, especially considering how much Digimon loves those. Angemon, Angewomon, Seraphimon, Ophanimon, Cherubimon (Virtue), and Rasielmon have Devimon, Lady Devimon, Black Seraphimon/Demon, Ophanimon: Falldown Mode/Lilithmon, Cherubimon (Vice), and Raguelmon, respectively. The closest Holy Angemon has to one is probably Neo Devimon, both being enhanced/updated versions of Angemon/Devimon that debuted in V-Tamer, but even then Neo Devimon's not actually a "fallen" Holy Angemon.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Honestly at this rate, all Patamon lines gets delays so... Badly.

Jeez but I still believe NeoDevimon is better option.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Digimon that looks closest to a fallen HolyAngemon is Lucemon Fall-Down Mode. It's hard to see except in certain lineart, because HolyAngemon's wings and ribbons get in the way, but they're wearing the same style of clothing.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The wording on Wikimon, "remnant form of what was once a Fallen Angel Digimon" implies that Skull Satamon itself isn't a Fallen Angel, but an enhanced version of one (namely Devimon). Also, you know, the fact that it's classified as an Undead type. So I'd say no, e105zeta's idea of "zombified Devimon" is probably what they were going for.

Now that you mention it though, it is kinda weird that Holy Angemon doesn't seem to have its own Fallen version, especially considering how much Digimon loves those. Angemon, Angewomon, Seraphimon, Ophanimon, Cherubimon (Virtue), and Rasielmon have Devimon, Lady Devimon, Black Seraphimon/Demon, Ophanimon: Falldown Mode/Lilithmon, Cherubimon (Vice), and Raguelmon, respectively. The closest Holy Angemon has to one is probably Neo Devimon, both being enhanced/updated versions of Angemon/Devimon that debuted in V-Tamer, but even then Neo Devimon's not actually a "fallen" Holy Angemon.
Well, your post convinced me that it's not - dang.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's actually Demon that's Holy Angemon's fallen angel counterpart. The description of Demon is "...originally a fallen angel Digimon, a particularity high-ranking one." Which fits Holy Angemon. Even though Demon is an Ultimate/Mega and Holy Angemon is a Perfect/Ultimate, I say it works as the levels can be a bit ambiguous at times, plus we have Black Seraphimon for Seraphimon's fallen form. Lucemon Fall Down Mode would be another possibility. SkullSatamon is more likely a digivolved form of Devimon that's heading down the path of the "undead" as opposed to a fallen angel or demon lord. But can still digivolve into a demon lord with the right stats.

e105zeta

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's actually Demon that's Holy Angemon's fallen angel counterpart. The description of Demon is "...originally a fallen angel Digimon, a particularity high-ranking one." Which fits Holy Angemon. Even though Demon is an Ultimate/Mega and Holy Angemon is a Perfect/Ultimate, I say it works as the levels can be a bit ambiguous at times, plus we have Black Seraphimon for Seraphimon's fallen form. Lucemon Fall Down Mode would be another possibility. SkullSatamon is more likely a digivolved form of Devimon that's heading down the path of the "undead" as opposed to a fallen angel or demon lord. But can still digivolve into a demon lord with the right stats.
Digimon Collectors has this to say about Black Seraphimon:

Another form of Seraphimon stained by evil, corruption and malice. Its ten golden wings were painted purple, like bat's wings, and its silver armor was transformed malignantly. It is said that it doesn't become depraved, but it's a step before it becomes Demon.

jetman91

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon Collectors has this to say about Black Seraphimon:

Another form of Seraphimon stained by evil, corruption and malice. Its ten golden wings were painted purple, like bat's wings, and its silver armor was transformed malignantly. It is said that it doesn't become depraved, but it's a step before it becomes Demon.
Interesting to say the least. Though Digimon Collectors could be considered set in it's own cannon which was discontinued in 2014. But if this is cannon then I would say either Lucemon Fall Down Mode or Holy Angemon is incorruptible in that state.

citramon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Holy Angemon is my bet, the outfit is really similar (to Lucemon FM's).