Is it worth playing Digimon Rearise?

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I started it ages go but then stopped and deleted it. I'm wondering if i should take it up again. Anyone still enjoying it?

frankiemon827

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
it depends if you can pull off current meta digimons like Alphamon, Ulforce etc as those digimons will help you to enjoy the game a lot more. But if you keep pulling and re-rolling and can't get them I do recommend just not play it as this game can get highly addictive as this is a gacha game after all with some nice features.

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ok thanks i usually have bad luck so I'm sure I wouldn't get an alphamon or a digimon that's worth getting so I might give it a miss. Is the game really not worth it if i dont have a great digimon?

frankiemon827

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
it is playable but it will be slow progress and pretty much getting thrashed by other gamers in pvp which is the biggest source for digirubies. Even though I did pull Alphamon and most recent summons I still get thrashed around in PVP so I'd give it a miss

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alright I'll just give it a miss. I'm just trying to find games to keep me busy until survive is released. Thanks

Torrin

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've tried the game recently. It's not very good at all. The worst part of the game so far are the long and constant load times. It seems like 50% of the game just loading screens.

There are many great digimon gamesout there. Have you played most the console games ?

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've tried the game recently. It's not very good at all. The worst part of the game so far are the long and constant load times. It seems like 50% of the game just loading screens.

There are many great digimon gamesout there. Have you played most the console games ?
Yeah I've played most console games. Your right about the loading screens they take like 5 mins. Ridiculous if you ask me they could try to improve the loading times but they won't.