Is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow King

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is it? Really? I have been thinking about slotting in my Action Replay DS for Digimon World DS, and beating the game, because it's getting redundant, because I can't get any of my Digimon to Digivolve to beat Jijimon and Babamon.

I could also start a breeding servicce, as I could have access to any Digimon needed to breed...

Airdra

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't really think you need to...when I beat them on Story I had a few problems but I hadn't been equipping my Digimon with weapons and stuff and that made a big difference. I also devolved something and re-evolved it, and the stat gains really helped. If you do try that, could you tell me if you can just cheat to get the breed-only Digimon? XD I'm kind of curious.

Shadow King

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, you can get breed only Digimon. Like Omegamon and Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. Something else I found weird (I was experimenting) was that it gives you the scan data for Calumon. He is an In-training Digimon at level 99, and only has one damage dealing techinique (Charge). All of the rest of his moves are silly helopng stuff.

reddmann

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hmph.... i didnt have any troubles with jijimon and babamon.... i say just tough it out and beat it! 8)

RewolfJ

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hardly did any leveling, and I was at a point where I was beating bosses on the first move. The last boss took a little longer, but he could only do 1 damage to my Airdramon and Tyrannomon...

Vande

I am Justice
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I now have this game - it's ruddy fun ^_^
I think it's worth it if you love Digimon!

SharzMy

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Agreed with Vande.

It's the best Digimon game along with Digimon Rumble Arena 2.

reddmann

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i further agree with vande and sharzmy..... everytime i pick up my DS.... i get excited.... this game makes me feel tingly inside ;)

every video gaming digimon fan should own this game 8)

SharzMy

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You can train a bunch of Digimon,you can make your party with the ones you like most.. :D

I just wished we could upgrad it with the wireless!Like using it to get new digimon..

Shadow King

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Um... Guys, this thread was about me using cheat codes on World DS. Not buying it. I already have it.

Okay, so, yeah. I did. I'm gonna start a breeding service! I need a name now. Any suggestions?

Psycho

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
if your still stuck you could also try bring along some MP and HP recovering items that way you could go all out with your best attacks ((That's what I did))

Status
Not open for further replies.