is anyone else worried for ghost game?

dasprekuu

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Adventure 02 and Tamers also came out one week after the show before
If anything, Id say going right after an Adenture series gives GG a better chance at surviving than just going in blind like the last few
oh dang, ok i didn't know that, i did know about frontier and tamers but not tamers and 02. thanks for letting me know brosky :) if thats the case Ghost Game might pull through afterall, ive been hearing the first ep got some good reception, so im hoping when it airs in another 2 hours i'll have high enough hopes.

shynely

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
While not about the Digimon Adventure 2020 audience, specifically, a poll showed most Digimon fand are not children, see https://withthewill.net/threads/poll-results-for-how-long-have-you-been-a-digimon-fan.24703/.

That it does not specify any of the Digimon anime should tell you that the poll is irrelevant to the question of anime viewership.

Not to mention that there's probably a distinction between "I am a Digimon fan" and "I saw episodes of the anime when it was on".

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m worried for the fact it might potentially end up being marked down by people simply for not being another retread of Adventure, regardless if it manages to be better then the reboot.
Then as a result Toei/Bandai will continue to do nothing but recycle the original series, whilst this inevitably ends up being treated by the majority of the fanbase as another ‘franchise killer‘ the likes of Frontier was (unfairly) labelled as.