In which countries was Digimon Frontier aired?

Kai32

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Frontier was originally meant to air but it was during the last year of fox kids UK as I remember owning a fox kid wicked kids magazine back then stating that it was going to air in December of the last year before the channel changed to jetix full time. it then decided to to rerun the first three season instead and it was this that killed digimon in uk for long time until xros wars/fusion came out jumped started it again Data squad was just on channel that showed old cartoon.

Last edited:

Solomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I remember owning a fox kid wicked kids magazine back then stating that it was going to air in December of the last year.
Really? Is that true? Can it be found online?

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Frontier was originally meant to air but it was during the last year of fox kids UK as I remember owning a fox kid wicked kids magazine back then stating that it was going to air in December of the last year before the channel changed to jetix full time. it then decided to to rerun the first three season instead and it was this that killed digimon in uk for long time until xros wars/fusion came out jumped started it again Data squad was just on channel that showed old cartoon.
First time I've heard that.

Kai32

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I remember owning a fox kid wicked kids magazine back then stating that it was going to air in December of the last year.
Really? Is that true? Can it be found online?
I always keep that article from magazine in my head. How it stated new season was coming showed frontier cast. I might still have article at my folks but it might be online if searched deep.

First time I've heard that.
It was more shocked it never aired. I waited and waited but nothing. Then jetix took over channel still nothing. If I can find it unless it been thrown i will scan it. I even tried searching for issues online

Last edited by a moderator:

digicro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also one thing regarding Frontier : Malaysia released all Digimon seasons on DVD's which include original Japanese versions with English subs,except Frontier. They just released Mandarin dub of Frontier with no subtitles whatsoever. I wonder why.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It was more shocked it never aired. I waited and waited but nothing. Then jetix took over channel still nothing.
Same, I remember watching so many AMVs of Frontier while waiting for it to air...but it never did. T_T

Kai32

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It was more shocked it never aired. I waited and waited but nothing. Then jetix took over channel still nothing.
Same, I remember watching so many AMVs of Frontier while waiting for it to air...but it never did. T_T
Im with you. I mean if can that magazine i will scan that page birthday the one think that I remember read it it as kid.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I watched in on Youtube when a Digimon channel uploaded it lol.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To this day, Frontier is the only Digimon show (not counting Appmon) that I have not seen. T_T

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
He's intentionally not seeing it despite it being really easy to do so, I guess. He wants to be a good boy and not watch it though free means.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Indeed, I try my best to support anime legally.

Sapphire Luna

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, that's certainly not a bad thing.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Frontier is on Crunchyroll where you can watch legally along with the other seasons. I can't confirm right now cause their website seems down.

Edit: It is indeed on Crunchyroll, but not UK Crunchyroll, sorry D:

Last edited: