【IMPORTANT】How to identify the bootleg digivices

AhBeng

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
First of all, I'll tell you what kind of digivices have fake ones that look like the original.

Japanese Digivice (No fake)
US Digivice (have fake, all are version 2)
Just want to report also, that few of another version US Original Digivice may have bootleg too. (very difficult to notice)

Beware if you see those very New Digivice in original packaging. Too good to be true for more than 10 years old product.
https://s9.postimg.org/7en058byn/d-2png.png
Am I right to say orange with white buttons simply doesn't exist?

Megadramon01010

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nuts. I purchased a brand new D2 in packaging off ebay (abit worn) for $110.I see this thread and it gets my thinking. I then slightly open the packing to get a look at the back. And guess what..its a fake....I doubt the seller knew he was selling a fake, as its really old. but I have contacted him on ebay to see if we can come to a resolution.
I know this post is a few years old, but you slightly opened the packaging, so I'm guessing the seller wouldn't want to come to any "resolution" with an opened package.

Coquito12

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi guys this my firts time posting, I really need to ask how can I know when to vpet its fake or not? I have a V1 its transparent red and i have no idea how to identify him, if you can guide me I would be very grateful (sorry for my bad english)

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi guys this my firts time posting, I really need to ask how can I know when to vpet its fake or not? I have a V1 its transparent red and i have no idea how to identify him, if you can guide me I would be very grateful (sorry for my bad english)
Your best bet would be to post a pic of it.

HotMagnus

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There are no US D-3 fakes? Even if the color does not exist? Like a US/English D3 white/transparent purple. I got this like 15 years ago. Not sure if it's a fake.

Celder

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
!!help with digivice ic authentication!!

I was looking to buy a Digivice iC 10x blue. I'm curious about whether this one is legitimate or not. The seller told me it's a US version but the packaging is japanese. I'm just wondering what version this is or if its maybe bootleg. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I apologize if I've posted anything wrong but I hope someone can help me. Thank you.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bandai-200...938645?hash=item21642309d5:g:3fIAAOSwbeJZn9X1

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was looking to buy a Digivice iC 10x blue. I'm curious about whether this one is legitimate or not. The seller told me it's a US version but the packaging is japanese. I'm just wondering what version this is or if its maybe bootleg. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I apologize if I've posted anything wrong but I hope someone can help me. Thank you.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bandai-200...938645?hash=item21642309d5:g:3fIAAOSwbeJZn9X1
Packaging looks bootleggy to me. Also the lack of decent pics is a warning to me as well.

humulos

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

BladeSabre

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It does seem odd to have a Data Link Digivice with Japanese text on the box.

Earlier you said you were looking for a "Digivice iC 10x blue", which is Japanese only. But now you said you're looking for the English version, which is otherwise known as the Data Link. In case you weren't aware, the two games are completely different.

Celder

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It does seem odd to have a Data Link Digivice with Japanese text on the box.Earlier you said you were looking for a "Digivice iC 10x blue", which is Japanese only. But now you said you're looking for the English version, which is otherwise known as the Data Link. In case you weren't aware, the two games are completely different.
Yeah my mistake, I understood it as just a difference in name. The package says data link but I think I might avoid it just in case its bootleg. Thank you everyone for the feedback and info. I really appreciate it and sorry for any confusion.