MrPDK

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

kkanbara

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=181848894619&globalID=EBAY-GB - Thoughts on that one guys?

Hahaha. I just tried to go to the listing and it says the listing was cancelled because there was an error. Wonder what that error was.

jp-gb

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi,

I've confirmed the battery hatch sticker numbers provided in the first post, and have these two to offer for completion:

D-3 Version 3 Black/Blue (Seraphimon Box) 78208

D-Arc Ultimate Golden Limited Edition 03167

I haven't seen evidence of the Golden D-Arc being faked.
As for D-3s, another thing to look out for is box mismatches- I once saw some suspicious V-1 lookalike D-3s in Seraphimon themed V3 boxes on a thai gumtree-like website. I once received a fake Paildramon D-3 V1 from a well known Thai seller (sold as not working so they didn't know from gameplay) and that had very plastic side grips rather than the rubber ones found on authentic D-3s. Not trying to single out Thailand but those are my experiences outside of the obvious on eBay.

Hope that helps.

harishaqimi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes I agree the D Ark Golden Limited Edition's product number is 03167

Johnny12ck

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So I am not sure where to ask this but I have already have a post about it but just asking here too.

I just bought a fake original digivice V2, did not know it was fake till I got it and spotted the wire on the back.

Question one, can someone tell me what the fake V2s dont do that the real V2s do, and find a video showing that?

Question two, can multiple people please take apart there original digivice V2 (dont know if V1 and V2.5 have the same wiring as V2) and take a lot of hi resolution photos to document it, so I can see if it is possible to re wire the fake V2 to make it work right?

If anyone can help me thanks in advance.

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I do plan on having circuit board pictures being a part of fake-spotting section on File Island, but for now you may need to go digging. As for fake Digivices, if it powers on normally and appears to function normally there will be no discernable difference to gameplay. A few glitches perhaps, but largely similar. There are fake V-Pets around as well, but they don't impact gameplay as much as the quality of materials (most notably the screens) is substandard.

Hikeda

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have a question about the original devices.
Most, you can clearly see the wire going up, or staying at the bottom corner of the device. Does this only apply to 2.5 devices?
I've seen Japanese versions on ebay that have the wire remaining at the bottom corner. Is this why the english bootlegs have it this way then; to copy the Jap. version?

Also, what about "2.5" I'm looking at this listing on ebay:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/4-USED-digim...267404?hash=item1a0d00364c:g:-JoAAOSwHQ9Wa7D6

The listing says that they're 2.5, and this says that only the 2.0 devices are bootleg - so the last question is; are these fake 2.0's being passed off as 2.5?

P.P.A.

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Last edited:

digimon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i have d-ark ver red with special card on it (power up) but that dark its not has serial number 00166 but 03157. is it fake ? or just another d-ark with special card on it

XxXHikariXxX

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm looking for some American/Europe/asia d2 and d3 digivices and are therefore wondering in which colours they were released since there seem to be sooooo many colours

And the other seasons digivices had the same colours as the japanese, no?

donald

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm looking for some American/Europe/asia d2 and d3 digivices and are therefore wondering in which colours they were released since there seem to be sooooo many colours

And the other seasons digivices had the same colours as the japanese, no?
I think I should make a color list for the JP and US versions.
There are too many colors in the US version, and many of them are HK limited.

Unsightlybox

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What if I no longer have the sticker on the back of my Japanese D3? The only issue I've had with it is the power button, when you press it sometimes it messes with the screen. I haven't opened it up yet so it might just be dirty but I'm not sure.

digivicemon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
First of all, I'll tell you what kind of digivices have fake ones that look like the original.

Japanese Digivice (No fake)
US Digivice (have fake, all are version 2)
Just want to report also, that few of another version US Original Digivice may have bootleg too. (very difficult to notice)

Beware if you see those very New Digivice in original packaging. Too good to be true for more than 10 years old product.
https://s9.postimg.org/7en058byn/d-2png.png