Impmon

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Err hello we barely know any Digimon about anything. Because we only know about 01, 02, Tamers and Savers partners. It's like saying I don't know a single thing about Palmon, Tailmon or mysteries around Renamon, 02 partners who were struck below Digi-eggs, Gaomon and others...
And their reasons is to continue to create new digimon eventually fill up to certain digimon ones' evo lines or completely separate ones, it's their true charm and true purposes. Truthfully, Gaomon's past is never revealed so yeah? Also Lalamon as well... Even Ogremon too!
Lol I don't really get what you meant by all that. But from what I did gather we do know a lot a bout Renamon,gatomon and palmon we know their first official evo lines but in tamers impmon didn't get one that why I have said what I have said because I think impmon deserved a lot more. Let's get real no one really cares much about ogremon. Also gaomon got his evo line aswell so I kind of don't get what you mean tbh?

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think I'm starting to understand your previous quote. I take it as you want to know about Impmon when his evo line gets completed along with the future Adult/Perfect form's profile in order to know more about him? Is that what you meant?

I doubt it if we truly know about Renamon, Tailmon, and others well. Their pasts were extremely too short. Renamon just magically appeared to Ruki after being swarmed with power obsessed addicts wanting to be her partner but we still don't know a single thing about her past and her "hometown" for example. But whatever, it seems to me you giving just too much affections towards Impmon eh?

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think I'm starting to understand your previous quote. I take it as you want to know about Impmon when his evo line gets completed along with the future Adult/Perfect form's profile in order to know more about him? Is that what you meant?

I doubt it if we truly know about Renamon, Tailmon, and others well. Their pasts were extremely too short. Renamon just magically appeared to Ruki after being swarmed with power obsessed addicts wanting to be her partner but we still don't know a single thing about her past and her "hometown" for example. But whatever, it seems to me you giving just too much affections towards Impmon eh?
Yeah that's whats i meant. I am very biased when it comes to impmon because he is my favourite digimon ever. But when I talk about their lore i dont really care as much about where they were from or how they got to the real world I just want to know the whole evo line he would have had in tamers and other forms he could have achieved.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
tbh, Impmon is basic enough of a Nightmare Soldiers Digimon that I can realistically see him turning into any of the members within the family

dansplosion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Impmon
Bad Care Adult
Sukamon
Adult
Evilmon
Ogremon
Chrysalimon
Perfect
Phantomon
SkullSatamon
Ultimate
Demon
Beelzebumon
Diablomon
Ultimate Mode Change
Armagemon
Beelzebumon Blast Mode
I recently got my hands on a d-gather which gives the main digimon from adventure-tamers alternate evolution routes and it gives impmon this line. Not that this is canon but it is in official Bandai asia merchandise from around the tamers period
(Although not sure how accurate this is as I got a cockroachmon with him. Only made it up to adult stage so far)

Last edited:

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I disagree only because they are the original digimon and that's their identity. Their evolution is known as Agumon>greymon / gabumon>garurumon. Without identity then your nothing more then a side character if you get what I'm saying.
*Slowly turn around to see Piyomon evolved to Aquilamon, Drimogemon to Digmon, Candmon to Wizarmon, etc*

Well for me, Impmon to Beezlebumon is enough for me. Because Wizarmon's personality is conflicting against Impmon/Beezlebumon's evo line due to his Attribute. I prefer SGDL have their full evo of only Virus Types to stay true to "Sins". Baalmon may make sense to fill in but he is Xros digimon therefore no Attribute & level. Another reason (Personally) I disliked him because he is just Beezlebumon clone with different clothes (Baalmon's clothes) with same shotguns... I mean I'm trying to say he merely changed clothes to be Beezlebumon (Xros) as "evolved".

If Impmon isn't going to have new Adult & Perfect levels to fill in his evo line for years and many years later then I'm fine with this Impmon to Beelzebumon evo because it's uniqueness for them to warp evo only unlike Leomon who later got GrapLeomon despite warp evolved to SaberLeomon. If the new Adult/Perfect digimon comes with that red scarf to connect with him then I truly accept it... And I want Wizarmon to be full of magical type evo line (Witchelny only).
Only problem with Leomon is that he have 2 different well known evolutions that could lead into SaberLeomon in GrapLeomon and Panjyamon. Bantyo Leomon is more of a higher evolution then SaberLeomon.

I think Impmon have a champion and ultimate forms, but either not shown or will do later. Maybe they will not have champion form though, like Lucemon, but they probably do not want to show it yet.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why view it as the problem on Leomon's evolutions when some can have multiple evo line to evolve? The reason is why I exclude Panjyamon due to SaberLeomon cards lately mention GrapLeomon over Panjyamon often, so I end up viewing Panjyamon as another unfortunately one who is recolor like BlueMeramon and others that will never appear often lately (But still Next Order brought few ones back) yet he oddly got X form that later evolves into DinoTigemon who said to be SaberLeomon who obtained some weird metal materials. Such bizarre Digimon logics.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I disagree only because they are the original digimon and that's their identity. Their evolution is known as Agumon>greymon / gabumon>garurumon. Without identity then your nothing more then a side character if you get what I'm saying.
*Slowly turn around to see Piyomon evolved to Aquilamon, Drimogemon to Digmon, Candmon to Wizarmon, etc*

Well for me, Impmon to Beezlebumon is enough for me. Because Wizarmon's personality is conflicting against Impmon/Beezlebumon's evo line due to his Attribute. I prefer SGDL have their full evo of only Virus Types to stay true to "Sins". Baalmon may make sense to fill in but he is Xros digimon therefore no Attribute & level. Another reason (Personally) I disliked him because he is just Beezlebumon clone with different clothes (Baalmon's clothes) with same shotguns... I mean I'm trying to say he merely changed clothes to be Beezlebumon (Xros) as "evolved".

If Impmon isn't going to have new Adult & Perfect levels to fill in his evo line for years and many years later then I'm fine with this Impmon to Beelzebumon evo because it's uniqueness for them to warp evo only unlike Leomon who later got GrapLeomon despite warp evolved to SaberLeomon. If the new Adult/Perfect digimon comes with that red scarf to connect with him then I truly accept it... And I want Wizarmon to be full of magical type evo line (Witchelny only).
Only problem with Leomon is that he have 2 different well known evolutions that could lead into SaberLeomon in GrapLeomon and Panjyamon. Bantyo Leomon is more of a higher evolution then SaberLeomon.

I think Impmon have a champion and ultimate forms, but either not shown or will do later. Maybe they will not have champion form though, like Lucemon, but they probably do not want to show it yet.
I don't think they will give us anything else on it because to much time has passed. I still remember when leomon disappears then came back as saberleomon. Leomon and his evos are cool as fuck. He was my favourite once upon a time that is until tamers came out and i seen impmon then beelzemon. The rest is history :)

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I stand by my conclusion that Impmon's original intended line is Impmon > Boogeymon > Phelesmon > Beelzebumon but Bandai got cold feet because Boogeymon and Phelesmon are too obviously demonic/satanic for a heroic Digimon in an international environment. The time they were released (immediately after Tamers) and their confirmed relationship to each other (it's canon that Boogeymon evolves into Phelesmon) AND their thematic relationship to Impmon and Beelzebumon (Boogeymon is a goofy cartoonish demon like Impmon and Phelesmon is covered in black leather like Beelzebmon) all adds up.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That was what I thought at first but the big images of Boogeymon and Phelesmon showed up and they didn't have... That red scarf.
Boogeymon does look like it's perfect for Impmon's evo because of its tattoos can be used as spells and it's some kind of devil subspecies. But thanks to big images of Phelesmon, he look like he got some vampire parts and cunning con-artist. I felt like Boogeymon and Phelesmon doesn't fit them well because they are the type to use their brains to deceive their victims using the devil tricks rather than Impmon/Beezlebumon's personal style (I know Impmon accepted "Devil's Contract" to evolve into Beezelbumon in my view but still...). IMO Boogeymon and Phelesmon's fighting styles are basically not so much difference from Evilmon.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I stand by my conclusion that Impmon's original intended line is Impmon > Boogeymon > Phelesmon > Beelzebumon but Bandai got cold feet because Boogeymon and Phelesmon are too obviously demonic/satanic for a heroic Digimon in an international environment. The time they were released (immediately after Tamers) and their confirmed relationship to each other (it's canon that Boogeymon evolves into Phelesmon) AND their thematic relationship to Impmon and Beelzebumon (Boogeymon is a goofy cartoonish demon like Impmon and Phelesmon is covered in black leather like Beelzebmon) all adds up.
I get what your saying I agree with you a bit but I still find Phelesmon to different to beelzemon. Reapmon is the one for me nothing makes more sense then that.
That was what I thought at first but the big images of Boogeymon and Phelesmon showed up and they didn't have... That red scarf.
Boogeymon does look like it's perfect for Impmon's evo because of its tattoos can be used as spells and it's some kind of devil subspecies. But thanks to big images of Phelesmon, he look like he got some vampire parts and cunning con-artist. I felt like Boogeymon and Phelesmon doesn't fit them well because they are the type to use their brains to deceive their victims using the devil tricks rather than Impmon/Beezlebumon's personal style (I know Impmon accepted "Devil's Contract" to evolve into Beezelbumon in my view but still...). IMO Boogeymon and Phelesmon's fighting styles are basically not so much difference from Evilmon.
The scarf is a meaningful thing to impmon/beelzemon and as sparrow hawk said they didn't have it but everyone is gonna have a different opinion. But I still think Impmon,Wizardmon,Reapmon,Beelzemon makes the most sense to me some people will think how does wizardmon make sense to me and I say I don't know it just does.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
wizardmon and impmon main link would be that they both like to pull pranks. they both also use fire magic.

wizarmon being from witchelny should throw it out the window though.

phantomon seems more like his natural evo. they have the same cape basically

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
While they are mostly coincidental, Wizardmon does have plenty of similarities with Impmon. He's a Demon Man-type Digimon that specializes in magic attacks. According to his profile, Wizardmon is a mischievous type that likes playing practical jokes, while also having a shy side, similar to Tamers!Impmon. He is also depicted with either green eyes (like Impmon and Beelzemon Blast Mode), or red eyes (like Baalmon and regular Beelzemon). Watanabe seems to prefer drawing him with red eyes.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well you both made good points and you both also made the same point when you guys said they are pranksters and that they both use fire magic. So it makes more sense to pair them both together. Haven't really thought about the eye colour thing. Could be a coincidence but who knows. What I do like is everyone has an idea that's prob what the creators wanted us all to guess and speculate.

Lord Bearmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
While they are mostly coincidental, Wizardmon does have plenty of similarities with Impmon. He's a Demon Man-type Digimon that specializes in magic attacks. According to his profile, Wizardmon is a mischievous type that likes playing practical jokes, while also having a shy side, similar to Tamers!Impmon. He is also depicted with either green eyes (like Impmon and Beelzemon Blast Mode), or red eyes (like Baalmon and regular Beelzemon). Watanabe seems to prefer drawing him with red eyes.
I would also like to add that their X-Antibody forms resemble each other even more. They both have an eyepatch on their right eye. Wizarmon X loses the staff and use magic from both hands like Impmon. Impmon X's scarf now cover its mouth like Wizarmon. Another one that might be a bit of a stretch is that Wizarmon X's boots are now Sun and Moon which resembles Impmon's Fire and Ice spells.

dansplosion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would also like to add that their X-Antibody forms resemble each other even more. They both have an eyepatch on their right eye. Wizarmon X loses the staff and use magic from both hands like Impmon. Impmon X's scarf now cover its mouth like Wizarmon. Another one that might be a bit of a stretch is that Wizarmon X's boots are now Sun and Moon which resembles Impmon's Fire and Ice spells.
Definitely feels purposeful! And it also seems to have a few design elements leading it to vamdemon/myotismon such as the ends of the Cape turning into spikes similar to vamdemon's.