Impmon

Sarabande__

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing as beelzemon is such a popular digimon (My Fav) why doesn't he have a proper digivolution line? All we know is impmon and beelzemon what about champion and ultimate levels? Why haven't they gave us any concrete info on them?

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The D-Power 3.0 Bandai released included full evolution lines for the Tamers cast, and Impmon has Meramon and SkullMeramon - so that is considered canon for the Tamers Impmon until stated otherwise.

Fans like to use Wizardmon and Reapmon, but Meramon and SkullMeramon are the canon for the Tamers character.

also if youre interested it also does:

Kokuwamon -> Guardromon -> Andromon -> HiAndromon

Penguinmon -> Dolphmon -> Whamon -> MarineAngemon

Elecmon -> Leomon -> GrapLeomon -> SaberLeomon

Labramon -> Seasarmon -> Cerberusmon -> Anubismon

Sarabande__

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for the quick answer. Yeah I heard the wizardmon and reapmon theorys. I do like that a lot more then the meramon and skull meramon line i just don't see impmon digivolving to meramon doesn't really make sense to me but wizardmon does and especially reapmon because of how much similarities reapmon and beelzemon have. Also lol the funny here is whamon going to marineangemon because of the size difference lol.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It actually makes a lot of sense. Skullmeramon seems to be based on ghostrider who rides a motorcycle just like beelzemon.

Meramon woukd obviously be skulls Champion form cus they're both meramon.

Impmon and meramon use fire attacks and they're both nightmare soldiers Digimon

Last edited:

Sarabande__

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not really depends how you look at it meramon and skull meramon for sure. But it can make sense just to me wizardmon and reapmon would be the best line. Skullmeramon being a copy of nightrider does make sense but mostly I struggle with the meramon part because to me it's so different.

Lord Bearmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Reapmon > Beelzemon is also canon in the Xros anime. It also specifically mentions "it is surely another form of a certain Demon Lord Digimon." in his bio. Impmon also evolved into Wizarmon in ReArise and many other games.

Last edited:

Sarabande__

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thought so it make so much sense. I prefer it this way. I wonder if beelzemon will be in survive.

Xadhoom

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing as beelzemon is such a popular digimon (My Fav) why doesn't he have a proper digivolution line? All we know is impmon and beelzemon what about champion and ultimate levels? Why haven't they gave us any concrete info on them?

He does. The idea that he doesn't is just this weird popular slogan of "I don't like it, so it doesn't count". As Muur says, Imp -> Mera -> SkullMera -> Beelzemon is the official evoline for the Tamers one.

Per the Masters game, another of the used lines are Imp -> IceDevi -> SkullSata -> Beelzemon.

Thanks for the quick answer. Yeah I heard the wizardmon and reapmon theorys. I do like that a lot more then the meramon and skull meramon line i just don't see impmon digivolving to meramon doesn't really make sense to me but wizardmon does and especially reapmon because of how much similarities reapmon and beelzemon have. Also lol the funny here is whamon going to marineangemon because of the size difference lol.
How much or little it makes to you doesn't change what it is.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Reapmon is from Beelzemon 2010.

Rearise gives the line as imp -> wizard -> skull -> beelze so that's probably what Bandai consider it to be right now. Keeps ghostrider and uses the "fan favourite" wizardmon evo.

Long time fans know the giant red man is impmons main canon champion tho, even if Bandai ignore that and use wizardmon now lol

Last edited:

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Both Meramon > SkullMeramon and Wizardmon > Ba'almon are valid as intermediate stages, they're just from different canons.

Digivolution is not alway 100% cohesive as there is meant to be an element of customization to it, the idea that any Digimon can in theory become any other Digimon that is the next Level in the chain.

And it's Ghost Rider that SkullMeramon resembles, Knight Rider is something else altogether.

Sarabande__

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah your right chimera it's ghost rider night rider was a tv show with David hasselhoff lol. Don't worry murr i think I said knight rider aswell lol I agree with you chimera how you said it's not always 100% things can change digimon can become other digimon that's what survive is going for i think coz they said digivolution changes depending on your choices. I also hope that impmon will be in the game I feel like they cant make a game and not have him nor beelzemon and people did say that meramon can be a champion form of impmon and some of the gameplay we have seen has meramon as an enemy so fingers crossed we can get impmon aswell as beelzemon. This wait for a release date is killing me though i wanna pre order it it's taking a very long time but I guess habu is involved so we have nothing to worry about.

PinkIceFox

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As a massive fan of Beelzebumon *lightly motions to my avatar* ever since Xros Wars happened it's always been Impmon > Wizarmon > Baalmon >Beelzebumon with any Beelzebumon I used in rps in the past with my girlfriend and my general head canon around that.

Also I won't be too upset if Impmon's not in Survive. Because in a game about Survival I could totally see the Demon Lord of Gluttony being an antagonistic role. And I don't wanna fight mah boi.

Sarabande__

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lol well said nice pic btw wish I could draw lol. I get what your saying but the game won't be the same without him. I want to love the game but how can i if he's not in it? Don't you agree?

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I get what your saying but the game won't be the same without him.
It would be exactly the same without him, since he was never in the game in the first place. That's like saying chocolate wouldn't be the same without plutonium.

Baalmon has also canonically evolved into regular Beelzebumon multiple times.

PinkIceFox

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As much as I love Beelzebumon, if he isn't a big thing in Survive it's not too much of a big deal. Honestly since it's not the typical 'raise your digimon into other forms' type game as far as I am aware of Digimon games, if he were in the game it would probably need to relate in the story in some way it'd probably be in an antagonistic role if anything. And I think there's a lot more ways the digital world can be naturally dangerous with the Seven Great Demon Lords bein like "Hey kids who wants to see a dead body???"

I'm kind of hoping for a digital world that feels feral and wild with less 'digimon live in digital cities and towns' and more 'digimon fight each other to survive and the only settlements are small and far between, usually tucked away in hard to reach areas safe from the larger and more power digimon that have laid claim to territory all around.' With random human world buildings/structures/etc scattered throughout.

Man now I almost want a survival game for digimon that's like a mix of Final Fantasy XV exploring an over world and randomly running into digimon and the settlement building from Fallout 4. With elements of the digimon raising from Digimon World and NExt Order (and that one that never came to america so I can never remember it easily it off the top of my head) instead of buying weapons or things like that.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah. We need a champion level. Baalmon/Reapmon is frequently regarded as the level just after that. It's like how Ogremon needs a good level just before Titanmon. Some lines are missing parts.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I get what your saying but the game won't be the same without him.
It would be exactly the same without him, since he was never in the game in the first place. That's like saying chocolate wouldn't be the same without plutonium.

Baalmon has also canonically evolved into regular Beelzebumon multiple times.
then impmon has 50+ canon champions

when people say canon they mean character/storyline. There hasn't been a reapmon character that has turned into a beelzemon character.

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
then impmon has 50+ canon champions
No, according to wikimon he has exactly 48 canon champoins right now.

when people say canon they mean character/storyline.
Then those people are misusing the word canon and should ask about continuity instead if that's what they mean.

Last edited: