Images from Sales Sheets for Booster 6 Double Diamond, New Sleeves, & Dukemon & ULForceV-dramon Starter Decks

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Various cropped bits from sales sheets have shown up, giving us our first look at art from a number of things we found out about recently. (We believe they are all from sales sheets, even if only one shows us enough to be sure.)

Most of the text bits will be from our prior article.

First up, the 6th Digimon Card Game booster set is called 'Double Diamond' and will be released on May 28th.

The first image we see (above) shows off Agumon Bonds of Courage and Gabumon Bonds of Friendship from Kizuna, who will both also be on the booster pack artwork.

The set looks to be 113 cards total with distribution as such:
Common, 44 cards
Uncommon, 30 cards
Rare, 26 cards
Super Rare, 11 cards
Secret Rare, 2 cards

Hopefully we get a sales sheet soon that will give us some additional info. The only previous info we had for booster set 6 was it being mentioned as 'coming' when various Card Game anniversary plans were mentioned on the recent stream.

On April 23rd will be 4 more types of Digimon Card Game sleeves.

Based on the image, the 4 sleeves will be:
Pulsemon
A few different villainous Digimon including Mugendramon and MetalTyranomon, among others.
Ultimate level hero Digimon including WarGreymon and Dukemon (can't make out for sure if anyone else is there.)
Agumon and Gabumon.

Then we have info for the the 2 new starter decks that were also announced with the anniversary plans.

The Dukemon deck will be ST-7 and the ULForceV-dramon deck will be ST-8.

The iamges above show us previews of new art for the Dukemon, ULForceV-dramon, along with Guilmon and V-mon.

Both will be out April 23rd for 1,200 yen.

Each will come with 2 memory gauges and a play mat.

Each deck will be 54 cards, plus 6. The 54 cards will be made up of multiple cards from 16 cards of the following distribution:
Common, 5 cards
Uncommon, 6 cards
Rare, 3 cards
Super Rare, 2 cards

The 6 extra cards will be of a new rarity labeled 'CP'. Based on info from the stream (although not 100% sure), it appears these are Super Rares, possibly updated reprints, with new text effects (but like I said, not sure, they mentioned the decks coming with 6 Super Rares in the stream, which seems to line up with this new rarity.)

Nice to get some images for everything so soon, even if they are quite small.

Thanks to digicaplayer (2) (3) for the heads up and a weibo user for the original images.

We have clean card images for Booster Set 4 Great Legend.

We also have begun to get details about Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, including our first look at art via DigiNavi!

We also just got our first details for Booster Set 6 Double Diamond & the Dukemon & ULForceV-dramon starter decks.

Plus we have the first details for the 1 year anniversary of the card game, including a number of fun things!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards

Attachments

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So that guy who theorised the Kizuna forms ended up being right. Wow.

Seems pulsemon and its forms will be in this. Should be fun to see them.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So that guy who theorised the Kizuna forms ended up being right. Wow.
It's less impressive when you realize they've been theorized for every single booster set by any number of people.

All it really brings to mind is if there was in fact some reference missed in transition

Momentai

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So "double diamond" was a sort of metaphor for the "two spearheads" on which the set is based, that are again Greymon and Garurumon (or Agumon and Gabumon, whatever). Well, I should have expected it, probably. I still love Kizuna and the presence of Pulsemon on the new sleeves is actually reassuring, I just hope they won't print the full Agu/Gabu line again.

Edit: I'm excited for the Vee Starter Deck

Last edited:

Tarama

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm excited to see ST7 and ST8.

and...

We want Gabumon Kizuna Motorcycle Mode in option card of BT6!

Geode

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes can’t wait to see Pulsemon card.

HeavyLeomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kizuna Gabu/Agu + Pulsemon! I cant be more satisfied with this set.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm excited to see ST7 and ST8.

and...

We want Gabumon Kizuna Motorcycle Mode in option card of BT6!
YES YES BRING IT.

Eh more Agumon and Gabumon cards AGAIN? OH well more new artstyles anyways!

Darklabo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, I really like Agumon (Yuki Kizuna) and Gabumon (Yujo Kizuna), so I'm glad to hear that they're going to be the stars of the next booster.

But that means we're still going to get the full evolutionary lines of Greymon and Garurumon, and that makes me much less happy.

Regarding the Gallantmon and UlForceVeedramon decks, I'm also wondering if we'll be entitled to Crimson Mode and Future Mode.

Last edited:

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh, it really was Kizuna after all. *Cries in Alphamon*

I'm not convinced that their appearance means we'll get the entire Greymon and Garurumon-lines again. After all, didn't they just Evolve from Agumon and Gabumon in Kizuna?

Super curious to see who else might appear in such a Set.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It’s funny to think this whole Kizuna for BT6 thing started with some Twitter speculation that somehow got twisted into “Diamond is Kizuna in Japanese” by the time I came across it and then... still ended up being a correct prediction lmao. I’m incredibly excited for these products, still so curious about the decks too.

About the Greymon and Garurumon lines, I don’t expect the full lines this time. That new WarGreymon art as part of the Gallantmon sleeve does point towards a BT6 WarGreymon, but I think we might get a Warp Evolution focused effect this time around. For both WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon, and something similar for the Bond forms as well. Edit: Of course, that WarGreymon could be from BT5 as well so who knows what they have in store for us lol.

Here’s hoping we see a lot more of Pulsemon moving forward lol.

Darklabo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I'm not convinced that their appearance means we'll get the entire Greymon and Garurumon-lines again. After all, didn't they just Evolve from Agumon and Gabumon in Kizuna?

In Kizuna, for me it's just a Warp-Evolution.
Like in Adventure when Agumon turns directly into Wargreymon by jumping Greymon and MetalGreymon.

It's just a question of rhythm, I think.

Besides, I would find it strange if we were allowed to have cards that can go directly from Level 3 to Level 7 (or at least 6).
I know that's the case with Impmon but I think it will remain an exception.

Kamotz

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

In Kizuna, for me it's just a Warp-Evolution.
Like in Adventure when Agumon turns directly into Wargreymon by jumping Greymon and MetalGreymon.

It's just a question of rhythm, I think.

Besides, I would find it strange if we were allowed to have cards that can go directly from Level 3 to Level 7 (or at least 6).
I know that's the case with Impmon but I think it will remain an exception.
How do organized play formats work in this game? Is there a rotation? Or is everything legal at once? Something in between? As far as set designs go there’s really no reason for an entire evolution line to be included in a set if a recently released set already included that digimon.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I'm guessing either they'll be like Shoutmon DX (Evo from Lvl. 3 and Lvl.5) or it'll require a Tamer Card to be involved somehow.
And I wouldn't be surprised if they had Kizuna aged Tamers too.

Last edited:

MechaMadness

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How do organized play formats work in this game? Is there a rotation? Or is everything legal at once? Something in between? As far as set designs go there’s really no reason for an entire evolution line to be included in a set if a recently released set already included that digimon.
Honestly, that's one of the biggest questions we still have about the game, as Bandai has said nothing on this front. My personal speculation is a Banlist if other Bandai TCGs like Battle Spirits are an indication, but at the end of the day it's only that, speculation. As a result, every card released is legal at the moment with no restrictions on them beyond the basic four card max per deck.

TyXo22m

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So "double diamond" was a sort of metaphor for the "two spearheads" on which the set is based, that are again Greymon and Garurumon (or Agumon and Gabumon, whatever). Well, I should have expected it, probably. I still love Kizuna and the presence of Pulsemon on the new sleeves is actually reassuring, I just hope they won't print the full Agu/Gabu line again.

But thats like expecting no goku's in a dragon ball game.

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Including Mugendramon and MetalTyranomon
Look closer, it's a Mugendramon sleeve. Three of those other "evil Digimon" are Metalmamemon, Andromon, and Megadramon.

I bet if we got a closer look there'd be Metalgreymon too.

Momentai

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

But thats like expecting no goku's in a dragon ball game.
Maybe I didn't express myself in the right way. I didn't say I want them to cut Greymon and Garurumon from the game, I don't even want it (I love Were Garurumon, for example). I just said that there are already plenty of Greymon and Garurumon (I'm talking about the main line, not including less common variations like the two Bond forms) and there's no need to have them also in this set, expecially because the previous set seems pretty focused around them. So if there's space for other species, they are welcome, if not, it's not an issue, just a bit annoying if you ask me. A warp evolution would be an appreciated solution, but as much as I would like this to be the case, I confess that I'm skeptical.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Look closer, it's a Mugendramon sleeve. Three of those other "evil Digimon" are Metalmamemon, Andromon, and Megadramon.

I bet if we got a closer look there'd be Metalgreymon too.
Megadramon and MetalGreymon flying up and MetalTyranomon, MetalMamemon (Middle, attacking with Metal Claw), and Andromon (Standing there) below.

I wonder if they will do Chimeramon and MarineChimeramon for next gallery?