I'm back!

Call Me Deacon Blues

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, I've been a member on here on and off for several years, but my old user seems to be lost or something, so i just made a new one. I was Azrael Macool previously, if anyone would even remember me (not likely lol). Figured I'd say hi because I wanted to post about a Kickstarter that might be of interest to the people here but didn't want to seem like a spambot or something.

Also finally getting around to watching Adventure 2020, since it's on Hulu, and I'm once again getting obsessed with Digimon evolution lines lol

Ricardolindo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, I've been a member on here on and off for several years, but my old user seems to be lost or something, so i just made a new one. I was Azrael Macool previously, if anyone would even remember me (not likely lol). Figured I'd say hi because I wanted to post about a Kickstarter that might be of interest to the people here but didn't want to seem like a spambot or something.

Also finally getting around to watching Adventure 2020, since it's on Hulu, and I'm once again getting obsessed with Digimon evolution lines lol
Welcome back to the forum.