Ikuto's Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ainz

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Continuing from where we last left off in the old forums, since he has a lot behind him, from being raised up by Yukidarumon alongside Falcomon, to finding out his real parents, the Noguchi couple, as well asd seeing a glimpse of his baby sister, Yuka, whta more can you expect to see him go through, like joining DATS?

Taken from the following thread in the old forums: http://wtwbu.jkaizer.net/showthread.php?tid=3157

Galactic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think that he won't officially join DATS but will be in the missions. I think he will be properly reunited with his family either around ep 27 or 35. Just a guess though.

Sakurabisu

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I find Ravemon's profile interesting. I assume it's refering to Mercurimon. Also, the black and white rings remind me of Lucemon.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The God Man is not neccesary Mercurimon. There are several Gods associated with Crows and Ravens. Yatagarasu, the crow Yatagaramon is based on, for example with Sun Goddess Amaterasu. But I never heard of an association with Mercurius.

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For anyone intrested in Ravemon's profile:

Cyborg type Digimon who has wings of Chrome Digizoid. This Digimon served a certain God Man type Digimon. The anger of God has said to dye one of its wings black. Ravemon is also known as the "crow of the silver". It conceals itself with its black wing, and cuts the enemy with its white wing. It then reveals itself, and kills the enemy with one blow. Its attacks are, Spiral Raven Claw, where it does a rotating charge (with the sharp claw of its left arm) towards the enemy, and Blast Wing, where it tears up the enemy with the wing of its left arm. In addition, it also attacks with the swords "Karasu Oumaru" [Crow King Sword].

Gizadude

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
His profile sounds intersting and it looks like he kept his assasin skills from his previous forms. Still curious as to who this God Man Type Digimon is.

Ainz

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Apparently on the old forums some one said that he had a similar appearance/physique to Justimon but instead more based on a bird and with a sword.

Aether Wing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A birdish Justimon with a sword?! This I gotta see

Sanoku

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ainz said:
Apparently on the old forums some one said that he had a similar appearance/physique to Justimon but instead more based on a bird and with a sword.
o_o

I have to agree with Aether Wing, I have to see this. o.o

...Whoever got a chance to see him were lucky, I didn't even get a chance to see him. :p

Raider

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This has probably been answered in the older forum, but because it is offline, I am tempted to ask again: why is it that the Digimon Ikuto has grown up around are able to speak perfect Japanese but Ikuto himself is only capable of speaking in fragmented phrases like your average jungle boy?

S

Seithecs

to be the average jungle boy? most likely to seem innocent and simple, which he is.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Perhaps he is just dumb ? ( Just kidding ), but it seems to be easier to talk to Falcomon that talking to him.

S

Seithecs

well the fact that he is talking japanese at all is better than nothing, he might communicte with growls and roars.

Ikuto

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon are born from Digitama that were once a digimon that got killed....theoretically, right? I suppose once they evolve into something that can speak they would still know how to speak. The concept of reincarnation for humans is pretty fuzzy still o_x

Ikuto

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, it has xD and I just smashed my own theory; Digimon aren't supposed to remember anything after they return to a Digitama...so unless it's a Digimon's natural instinct to speak Japanese, maybe Ikuto just likes talking like a 6-year-old. It doesn't quite explain how Digimon can magically start speaking after being hatched or after the first few evolutions.

Galactic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not very good in Japanese, but based on the little I know I think it has improved slightly.

My theory is that Japanese is included in DW's code, and only the digimons with a partner with some other native language than Japanese naturally know other languages.

Ikuto

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That would mean that somehow the digital world and/or the internet was created or is controlled by the Japanese, or maybe Japan was born of the Digital World xDDD

Ikuto's not speaking in two-word sentences, it's an improvement. Maybe his pent up rage makes his speech regress, and when he loses that the grammar nazi comes.

Galactic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ikuto said:
That would mean that somehow the digital world and/or the internet was created or is controlled by the Japanese, or maybe Japan was born of the Digital World xDDD
Well, it could be just a coincidence, as in, when the DW started, possibly a whole new language would've been too hard to been implemented so it picked some random language. And hey, how about this:
The Japanese people have the fastest comps so they do most of the processing? No?

Well, I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.