Hide User Social Media
What would it be and why?

Airdramon

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shapeshifting into literally anything.
That could potentially give me a lot more powers (for example if I wanted to go fast I could shift into a fighter jet and if I wanted to light a building on fire I'd shift into a firebreathing dragon).

Spongebond

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Teleportation Jumper movie style.

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Portal manipulation would be fun. No need to dodge a bullet if it can just be sent elsewhere. Plus, portals can be applied for everyday use. It's also less of a fighting superpower and more one of strategy, which fits me well.

Nebu

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shape-shifting, want to fly?,TURN INTO A BIRD OR BAT, want to breathe underwater? TURN INTO A FISH, want to survive in boiling water, solid ice, and the intense radiation of space?. BECOME A TARIDIGRADE! so much potential to have with the power to shape-shift.

turning invisble would be neat, so I could just go in random people's home and act like poltergeist, though I think I'll still stick with shape-shifting

also you can become a terrifying Eldritch abomination which is also really radical

Last edited:

Dianne Renard

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The ability to heal/return to a previous state anything I touch, kinda like a more useful Crazy Diamond if you know about Jojo. That way I could heal plenty of people with illnesses and injuries and boy, I do know people who would benefit a lot from it IRL

Finest Fantasy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Telekinesis.

It's not ALL the powers in one, but it's close enough.

Vanilla telekinesis is handy enough. It's just an excellent augmentation to mundane situations. But, if you're creative... there's a lot that can be done with it. Flight? Super-Strength? Healing? Telekinesis.

If I had a second, I'd choose Telepathy, for basically the same reason. As a matter of fact, those are the two specific abilities I'd choose, given the opportunity. The Martian Manhunter has three superpowers. Telepathy, Telekinesis, and Shapeshifting. That's all he needs to be the best.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Reality Warping is obvious but Shapeshifting or teleporting would work too. Maybe with Portals like some kind of Magic Ring. But Time Stopping would also work. Plus what you you could slow or speed up time. Invisibility would be nice too. But no matter what, I might use them for obscene uses. Then get crushed by guilt and use them for noble uses. Like Robin Hood-ing people who deserve it to people who need it. ...I would be so vindictive I may not trust myself with power. But most of the time I'd be horribly lazy.

Anna___

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Greece (A.K.A The place with old, boring, historic
Mine would be Water Manipulation. It could prove very usseful. Draught? I could make it rain. Polluted water? I could make clear water! Also it could be used as offensive and defensive weapon. Make shields of water or attack someone with streams of hot water.

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mine would be Water Manipulation. It could prove very usseful. Draught? I could make it rain. Polluted water? I could make clear water! Also it could be used as offensive and defensive weapon. Make shields of water or attack someone with streams of hot water.
I second that. Amongst all elements, Water is my most favorite.

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I even have ever made a poem about it. How I am like water, people tend to say that I am kind, but deep down I am very unforgiving. Just like water which seems harmless but can actually kill them.

Unfortunately, the poem is in Indonesian language.

Taito

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If I could have a power, it would be to travel into cartoons and live there. I would live in Digimon Adventure haha!

digigirl02

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If I could have a power, it would be to travel into cartoons and live there. I would live in Digimon Adventure haha!
That would be pretty cool. As for me I would choose time travel because I would like to go back in time.

DigitalCorp

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The ability to clone myself so I could study and waste time online at the same time.

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The ability to reproduce vegetatively so that I don't have to find a girl.

Annadog40

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks for your participation! I have gathered data from 27 forums about what superpower they want and got a total of 372 total superpowers and 155 powers are different from each other! Now that I have a list of all theses powers, I have decided to give them back to you in the form of a random chance gumball machine!​

If you care to take a chance at the random power gumball machine say you do and I shall put all 372 powers into a random list sorter and you shall gain that power!​

I only have 372 powers left so sign up fast!