If you could choose the outfit you wear when you go into the Digital World, what would it look like?

DigitalCorp

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Most realistically:

When I get sucked in the Digital World through the Digi-Port, there should be some sort of option to build an outfit. I'd probably have a different outfit for every season/climate.

Spring/Autumn (Fall): A lime green, short-sleeved open vest over a black T-shirt [lime green is a bright color, right?], dark brown shorts, white socks, green and white boots. Nothing with laces. Oh, and a white bucket hat. Sorry, can't do the goggles because of the whole glasses thing.

Winter: Lime green puffy vest over a black turtleneck sweater, brown tailored sweatpants (with black leggings under them, just in case), white socks, green and white boots, and a white bucket hat.

Summer: Lime green T-shirt, dark brown shorts, white socks, green and white boots, and a white bucket hat.

Kinda odd coloring considering my partner is Veemon, but hey.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not sure but I do agree that we need different things to wear. Maybe with an easy to carry backpack to hold stuff.

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Probably different camouflage outfits in case you need to camp out and hide. The Digital World can be pretty dangerous.

Mon-Ohma

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well a spare change of underwear in the likely event of any life or death encounter with feral Digimon would be high priority I think. :p

In addition a specialized waterproof cloak, that can be folded in different ways to reveal a camouflage pattern to match the most common environments, and also double as a makeshift tent or a raft sail.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My digital outfit will be that Yugioh edgier outfits! Ever see Kaiba's coat always froze in midair, it look like it might stab people walk by!

Maybe if it could be customized like Isekai armors to get OP to survive.

NTDum2

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want a awesome blue cape.