SeiferA

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The Beast

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
great preview. I think the voices are excellent, can't wait for the demo.

Anubimon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The voice acting. It is so... so... awesomely dramatic. XD

Terriermon Fan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just saw it. Usually, Voice Acting is a big no no in RPG MAKER 2003 games, but the voice acting was very good and pases this statement. The voice acting was the best part of the preview and would like to give the voice actors a round of applause.

Now, RTP, it's pretty good to use, but I suggest you modiefy it. Don't get me wrong, RTP pwns, it's just that the game would looks so much better if you modiefy it. You could say it's a little thing that irks me, but I wouldn't worry about ones opinion to much. It's just that the chipsets make the game feel like it takes place in the medevil times. This is why I suggest you edit it to fit the current time this game takes place it.

Now, I'm not so sure about the plot or the whole story of the game, so I could be going on about nothing. XD

If you actually want to  listen to my suggestions, then feel free to look at this.
1.).)The battle animations where awesome, nothing wrong here. It's just that Pazuzu looks a little werid to me. I looks a little werid to me because, it dosen't blend with the background or Hikumi well enough. I think this could just be me.
2.)The whole ocean scene looks, unnatural. I don't mean the characters, I think it could be the map. It looks as though the ocean ends all of a sudden. Could you try and edit the chipset to make the ocean kind of blend in? Or the problem could be that the clouds move to fast...maybe that's why I think it looks unnatural.

That's all I have. Keep up the great voice acting and cool battles.

SeiferA

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wouldn't mind editing on these things... but then again, that's the intention of the staff in the first place.

Of course, I have yet to ask the staff to help out in this just yet, but as soon as I finish up on this, I think Ill be sending some messages out for help with them.

Stuart444

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
wow nice, I really liked it ^^ great work

mrdigimon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OK OK that was wierd!

Pkmatrix

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow! That was great voice acting! ;D

gerjomarty

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That was captivating. The voices in that were very in character, fluent and dramatic. It also didn't sound as if they were shouting into a mic for the louder parts. Crystal clear sound. Animation was top class too, props to you for the video.

Very much looking forward to the demo now, Seif. I meant to ask last time, do you still have all of the sprite sets from the thread on the old board?

SeiferA

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, I still have the sprite sets from the old board. All the characters submitted should be making an appearance in Willful City in one form or another.

Thanks to the people who gave props on my voice acting, btw. I try to give it my best, but in terms of giving different voices, I’m no Mel Blanc. But like I said, I try XD;

If anyone else is interested in voice acting and has a good mic, let me know.

alf the explorer

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just watched the preview on youtube. Looks good, nice voice work. Great job so far. I am eagerly awaiting the first demo!

Sir Kibbles

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Its cool and all but I don't get it, is it about Digimon?

Pazuzu

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As I said before, you get a whole basket of <3 for using that theme as the battle music there. So much love.

Telos

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, I think I just wet myself. XD

Metalgarurumon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Meh
You spelled a lot of things wrong :-\