I make dot sprites, sometimes.

Zmr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll be posting these sprites in ReArise style but if I feel like it or if there's enough demand, I'll post the traditional colouring style and/or the black & white style.
All sprites shown here are Free to Use/Free to Edit as long as credit is provided.
First one I'm willing to show in the thread, it's Shoutmon X5! This was a real pain to do. Special thanks to Lenh from FEU for offering to help.
Edit, 16/11/2020: Post updated to include more than just the Shoutmon. Split icons into coloured versions, custom icons and Digifake icons with their coloured and b/w counterparts.

Last edited:

Zmr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There's some week older or so ones strewn about too but I'm happy enough with them to show them off. Top row is existing Digimons. Left to right: Liollmon, Mistymon, Mercurymon and Dinohumon. I'm aware Mercurymon already has a dot sprite but personally I prefer my own as I feel it looks more dynamic.
Bottom ones are Digifakes. Apart from Raptoronimon, they have yet to be made. Leftmost one is intended to be an even-toed ungulate Rookie, unlike the odd-toed Bakumon. There's a hybrid of animal traits in there, like the cattle horns, the beginnings of a rhino horn and the giraffe patches on the skin. Rightmost one is a counterpart to Sethmon, meant to provide a smoother bridge between Bakumon and Mammon than what current Digimon can provide. Unlike Sethmon, it would be associated with the icier elements instead and the colour scheme resembles Bakumon more closely. Raptoronimon is supposed to be an Ultimate for Dinohumon, since as far as I'm aware; sword wielding reptile Digimon don't really exist at Ultimate. Grademon is a thing but screams more Metal Empire than Dragon's Roar to me. I'll post the proper format with the Field, Attribute and Element in the original post later on.

spiralofvertigo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These are super cool! They're very accurate to the real thing.

Zmr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Original post has been updated to include all the sprites I've done up til now that are worth showing off.

New sprites since the last post are shown here: