I have returned....

RyummaSama

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As some of you know I went out on a family reunion earlier and wouldn't be posting during Fourth of July weekend. I came back yesterday, and forgot to post that I returned. There were five of in the car: Me, my mom, my 2 dogs, and my sister .My sister flew up here so she could help my mom drive. It was a two day drive from here to Louisiana. When we got there we stayed at my sister's friend's apartment on New Orleans (we arrived around 1:00 am), the next day we went to the family reunion (which was held at my grandma's house), I saw a lot of my cousins, uncles, and aunts I haven't seen in a while, overall it was pretty boring. One of my aunts did give every family a jar of fig preserves, which are pretty good. The next day, we, along with a different aunt, a cousin and her kids, and another cousin and his girlfriend, went to Bay St. Louis in Mississippi, for Crab Fest. They had all sorts of different kinds of crab dishes, like boiled crab, shrimp lasagna, fried crab claws, fried peppers, and fried pickles. The festival was right next to a beach, and I had in there for awhile. The next day we were supposed to leave, but my sister wasn't feeling good, so we stayed at my grandma's house. My uncle who lives next door, had a pool, so my and my cousin swam in their, until it started raining. The next morning we left, my mom drove for hours, then we stopped at a hotel in Fayetteville, Arkansas, because my sister wasn't feeling well. The next morning we left and drove and made it here around, 12:30pm- ish. And that's where I have been.