How you picture a Digimon Adventure live-action movie series?

Kotekuma

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wh live action though? I think a Hollywood digimon movie would see greater success if done by dreamworks or something similar. plot wise, I think starting from the ground up but using the characters we know would be the way to go. I wouldn't mind seeing the cinematic universe pick and choose the divides fined from various seasons.

Vice

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wh live action though? I think a Hollywood digimon movie would see greater success if done by dreamworks or something similar. plot wise, I think starting from the ground up but using the characters we know would be the way to go. I wouldn't mind seeing the cinematic universe pick and choose the divides fined from various seasons.
If by referring to dreamworks you mean something like a Digimon CGI film, that's already been done with Digital Monster X Evolution.

I picture the film to be done in Japan, and maybe they have something like an American kid moves to Japan and he learns about Digimon their. While he's there he becomes a chosen child and has to meet up with Japanese chosen children and their Digimon to stop the main villian of the plot by venturing into the Digital World. Something like Hurricane Touchdown where Wallace meets Daisuke and the others I guess. I also wouldn't mind if the movie acknowledged that Digimon is a real franchise, much like it was in Tamers. I also picture the Digital World to look something like a digital version of Narnia or the world from Avatar. That would be really cool, and of course the Digimon would be CGI.

Last edited:

Kotekuma

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, yes. I was referring to cgi animation when I mentioned dream works. I was also referring to Hollywood like previous posts in the thread. Digital monster x is far from Hollywood.