How Strong is your Partner Digimon?

DedicatedGazi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I started raising Digimon in the virtual pets, Digivices & video games since 1997 and to date I have over 40 devices in addition to playing the card game (Hyper Colosseum). Agumon is my Partner Digimon with the Greymon-species and Omegamon so if you count every form, variation & subspecies I would say basically every Greymon-species Digimon and Omegamon including all variations. Too many to list here with strength that knows no limit. I love the X Antibody counterparts most I would say.
That makes a lot of sense to me. Like you, I collect the Digivices and V-Pets....but no where near as many as 40. I'm kind of jealous

Thanks for all the answers so far, everyone!

My digimon is called Titanimon. A silvery white hawk like bird with gray eyes & a strong titanium like beak. I would also have a crest. It would be the crest of Intuition. I'm writing a fanfiction about it. I posted what has been written so far in the writers forum if you're interested. I haven't been able to write much lately due to the pain from my head due to one of my disabilities.
I did see your writings, and read a little of it. Do you know of any Titanimon's evos in mind yet?

Instead of "my partner", I always dreamt to give stronger forms to certain digimon that truly deserves. For example, if Agumon and Gabumon gets "Bond" then I'd wish for other partners to get that Bond forms. Thankfully Hououmon and others managed to make it happen in Tri.
If V-mon and others didn't have their evo lines then I'd wish for their new evo lines without jogresses including Shakkoumon.
If Agnimon and Wolfmon got KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon then I'd wish for others to get that too even including "Evil Legendary Spirit Warriors", too. Equal treatment does matter! Although I'm not sure about Tamer partners because Sakuyamon Miko mode is hardly Power-up and SaintGalgomon still haven't gotten "Ultra Level"... I'm the type that favors equal power to share with others.
That right here is why I even started this thread! When I made up a Bio-Merge form for my Gazimon I had no doubts, because all the major tamers had one. Heck, even Kenta got a Mega, even if it wasn't a Bio-Mergre. But in when it come to Adventure, I can't help but question myself. If I make a Bond form, I'll be stronger than Izzy. Am I better than him? Or Jo? What makes me stronger than someone like them?
I have Taurusmon right now a white bull with silvery white horns. The crest / statue of intuition helps with that evolution.
Hey Everyone! Would you have a special crest for your digimon (none of the ones from the show)? If so, what would it be & what would your digimon's evolution be?

I do have a crest. Crest of Dedication. My revolutions all that can be found here:

BeLKastel

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey Everyone! Would you have a special crest for your digimon (none of the ones from the show)? If so, what would it be & what would your digimon's evolution be?
The ones from the show, my favorite is Light, followed by Hope and Knowledge. If I had to make one I guess it'd be Forgiveness, I never gave it much thought to be honest, this was more or less off the top of my head.

Edit: Also thought of another; Gratitude.

Last edited:

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
how do I determine what crest I would be? What do crests even mean in the Digital World?
Also, is there a specific name you guys tend to use when it comes to Digimon? When Next Order asks me to name a newly hatched Digimon, I would use the name Byte and would name the second partner Nybble (both terminology for data size in computing) and I used Byte as the four digit name on my Digivice 20th

BeLKastel

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
how do I determine what crest I would be? What do crests even mean in the Digital World?
Also, is there a specific name you guys tend to use when it comes to Digimon? When Next Order asks me to name a newly hatched Digimon, I would use the name Byte and would name the second partner Nybble (both terminology for data size in computing) and I used Byte as the four digit name on my Digivice 20th
Typically, crests refer to a quality or trait of a Chosen Child. As for what they mean; They are what you tap into to evolve into the Perfect stage or above. But it's hard to come up with ones not already shown in the anime.
As for nicknames (I assume that's what you mean), I'm not big on nicknames to be honest. Even in Pokemon games, it was rare the times I'd nickname anything.

Krverde

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I only recently decided on a Digimon partner, which I think would be Shakomon/Octmon/Dagomon/TyrantKabuterimon. TyrantKabuterimon is supposed to be the strongest Insect type Digimon, so I would guess it should be pretty strong. I know Dagomon to TyrantKabuterimon is a bit strange, but I feel several elements from Dagomon blend well into TyrantKabuterimon. Although honestly I'd probably only ever make it to Adult level like most side characters.
I feel I wouldn't go past adult, but if I were to have a personal crest it would probably be Wisdom, with a clear distinction from Knowledge.

TitaniumTori

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I only recently decided on a Digimon partner, which I think would be Shakomon/Octmon/Dagomon/TyrantKabuterimon. TyrantKabuterimon is supposed to be the strongest Insect type Digimon, so I would guess it should be pretty strong. I know Dagomon to TyrantKabuterimon is a bit strange, but I feel several elements from Dagomon blend well into TyrantKabuterimon. Although honestly I'd probably only ever make it to Adult level like most side characters.
I feel I wouldn't go past adult, but if I were to have a personal crest it would probably be Wisdom, with a clear distinction from Knowledge.
Very cool! What would your digimon evolve into with the crest of Wisdom?

The ones from the show, my favorite is Light, followed by Hope and Knowledge. If I had to make one I guess it'd be Forgiveness, I never gave it much thought to be honest, this was more or less off the top of my head.

Edit: Also thought of another; Gratitude.
Yes Light & Hope are my favourites as well from the show. What would the evolution of your digimon be for the crest of Forgiveness and / or crest of Gratitude?

I started raising Digimon in the virtual pets, Digivices & video games since 1997 and to date I have over 40 devices in addition to playing the card game (Hyper Colosseum). Agumon is my Partner Digimon with the Greymon-species and Omegamon so if you count every form, variation & subspecies I would say basically every Greymon-species Digimon and Omegamon including all variations. Too many to list here with strength that knows no limit. I love the X Antibody counterparts most I would say.
That makes a lot of sense to me. Like you, I collect the Digivices and V-Pets....but no where near as many as 40. I'm kind of jealous

My digimon is called Titanimon. A silvery white hawk like bird with gray eyes & a strong titanium like beak. I would also have a crest. It would be the crest of Intuition. I'm writing a fanfiction about it. I posted what has been written so far in the writers forum if you're interested. I haven't been able to write much lately due to the pain from my head due to one of my disabilities.
I did see your writings, and read a little of it. Do you know of any Titanimon's evos in mind yet?

Instead of "my partner", I always dreamt to give stronger forms to certain digimon that truly deserves. For example, if Agumon and Gabumon gets "Bond" then I'd wish for other partners to get that Bond forms. Thankfully Hououmon and others managed to make it happen in Tri.
If V-mon and others didn't have their evo lines then I'd wish for their new evo lines without jogresses including Shakkoumon.
If Agnimon and Wolfmon got KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon then I'd wish for others to get that too even including "Evil Legendary Spirit Warriors", too. Equal treatment does matter! Although I'm not sure about Tamer partners because Sakuyamon Miko mode is hardly Power-up and SaintGalgomon still haven't gotten "Ultra Level"... I'm the type that favors equal power to share with others.
That right here is why I even started this thread! When I made up a Bio-Merge form for my Gazimon I had no doubts, because all the major tamers had one. Heck, even Kenta got a Mega, even if it wasn't a Bio-Mergre. But in when it come to Adventure, I can't help but question myself. If I make a Bond form, I'll be stronger than Izzy. Am I better than him? Or Jo? What makes me stronger than someone like them?
I have Taurusmon right now a white bull with silvery white horns. The crest / statue of intuition helps with that evolution.

I do have a crest. Crest of Dedication. My revolutions all that can be found here:
Crest of Dedication sounds very interesting. I will be sure to check out your art.

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A single partner digimon has always been hard for me to choose, since I like so many. I can narrow it down to Vorvomon and BushiAgumon, so ideally I'd have both, lol. Their main Mega/Ultimates would be Volcanicdramon and Gaioumon, but if they could have branching paths, I'd hope they could turn into all my favorite dragon and samurai/swordsmen digimon. As for their strength, they'd definitely be combat-focused digimon, and between one turning into massive dragons and the other into Greymon-species, I'd like to think they'd be really powerful, lol.

DedicatedGazi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As for nicknames (I assume that's what you mean)
no, I meant if you have a name you use exclusively for Digimon products in general whether it be a player name, nickname, DigiFarm name, or anywhere else

My main Digimon is always named "Grizzly" in all Digimon games, after my Partner Gazimon. In games where you can have a party of 2 (like Digimon World: Next Order) I use Grizzly and Magna. In games where you have a party of three or more, like World 3 or Cyber Sleuth, I use "Raijinn" and "Nova"

A single partner digimon has always been hard for me to choose, since I like so many. I can narrow it down to Vorvomon and BushiAgumon, so ideally I'd have both, lol. Their main Mega/Ultimates would be Volcanicdramon and Gaioumon, but if they could have branching paths, I'd hope they could turn into all my favorite dragon and samurai/swordsmen digimon. As for their strength, they'd definitely be combat-focused digimon, and between one turning into massive dragons and the other into Greymon-species, I'd like to think they'd be really powerful, lol.
I feel like branched paths are the right way to go as well. I started to doubt myself, but after reading the replies of this post it seems other people go the branched path too.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Yeah my crest would be the crest of frustration lol nothing cool.

TitaniumTori

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Very interesting. Would this digimon be angry because of the crest?

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Well I would hope my partner could change the way I feel about things. But other then that I guess he could sometimes be angry.

TitaniumTori

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Well I would hope my partner could change the way I feel about things. But other then that I guess he could sometimes be angry.
Yes I think your digimon could change. An angry digimon could be powerful, but reclous too. You would have to be careful because you wouldn't want to make the same mistake Tai did when Greymon turned into Skullgreymon.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Yes I think your digimon could change. An angry digimon could be powerful, but reclous too. You would have to be careful because you wouldn't want to make the same mistake Tai did when Greymon turned into Skullgreymon.
Yeah I'd want him to be angry at certain times but chill sometimes aswell. If he did change like greymon did when he digivolved into skullgreymon i would try my best to control him because he was powerful and that would mean he has another strong evo that we could use just in case.

TitaniumTori

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Yeah I'd want him to be angry at certain times but chill sometimes aswell. If he did change like greymon did when he digivolved into skullgreymon i would try my best to control him because he was powerful and that would mean he has another strong evo that we could use just in case.
Indeed Controlling angry would be a challenge I would think especially with the crest of frustration lol

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Indeed Controlling angry would be a challenge I would think especially with the crest of frustration lol
Yeah lol I wish I could change my ways. Who knows I might when I play survive.

TitaniumTori

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

You wouldn't be able to change your ways entirely, but I'm sure you could make small changes.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

You wouldn't be able to change your ways entirely, but I'm sure you could make small changes.
Yeah I aim small but shoot big. :)

RifterSoulDigitize

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
cant choose one wish fate would decide

Last edited: