How old is to old?

Lady_Apocalymon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Some of us are already too old, I mean I'm 30 as of today and still thoroughly enjoy the franchise as it set me free from constraints of everyday life
Happy birthday! I assume from the comment. :)

Lee_Bug

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm 33 and just got back into Digimon, mainly the V-pets

TheMatrix

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
30 here and liking Digimon is the least of my problems.

icymon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yep, 30s too. Good to have a hobby to keep yourself going during this tough times

Witch King

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm 31.

I remember when the show first aired, and how exciting Saturday mornings were when a new episode came out.

Still get that excitement when new Digimon are released.

MaximillianGT

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You're never too old to enjoy things, especially if you grew up watching/playing it.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I met one old person who plays PS4 online so who cares about how childish is it? I have seen other grown ups displaying Pokemon in my life. It's just nothing to worry about. Old couple in Guinness world record revealed they really loved Disney and brought so much to fill up the whole room. I can say tons of things to say about. But in short, there is no harm in loving what you do. Only harmful is that you let people "overwrite" over you or fearful of people's views. Be honest and proud.

Driftwood

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You're never too old! I'm 32. It's a hobby; I've seen grown adults collect stuffed bears or figurines. it's really no big deal. Don't let anyone shame you. Being an adult means getting to decide what being an adult means!

cool potato

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Being an adult means getting to decide what being an adult means!
Love this! Very well spoken.

Sums up what I've been thinking lately! Last week my partner and I decided we wanted chocolate milkshakes at 10am. Walked over to the diner and it was amazing. We both talked about how awesome it is to be an adult.

Soon to be 28. Been really getting to know myself better the last few years. Practicing the "I don't care what people think about me" mindset has been extremely liberating and rewarding. I've always wanted mutton chops but was self conscious about it. Decided to shave my beard and try them out in April since Covid left me housebound. Feels amazing. Was so surprised to see how much my girlfriend and friends like them.

You like what you like and that's that! Digimon will always be something I love.

Hub_731

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As anything in life, from alcohol, to gambling, to Digimon. Nothing is a problem unless it gets in the way of performing your other duties. As a parent if something got in the way of taking care of my little girl then it would be time to re-evaluate. I'd hope people would tell me or I would be wise enough to notice. The folks who are into Digimon are fine, but like anything if you let it overwhelm or get in the way of real relationship or taking care of yourself then it is an issue. Age has nothing to do with it in my opinion.

TheMatrix

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As anything in life, from alcohol, to gambling, to Digimon. Nothing is a problem unless it gets in the way of performing your other duties. As a parent if something got in the way of taking care of my little girl then it would be time to re-evaluate. I'd hope people would tell me or I would be wise enough to notice. The folks who are into Digimon are fine, but like anything if you let it overwhelm or get in the way of real relationship or taking care of yourself then it is an issue. Age has nothing to do with it in my opinion.
I am in total agreement with this comment.

KakitaRen

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm 33 now and I still tear up when angemon digivolves to fight black war greymon. When Wizardmon dies, all of it. People often ask whats the secret to "eternal youth" and similar concepts.. I've always felt that the truth is to not lose that childlike wonder. That holding on those "childish" things is what lets you stay who you are as a person.

Those things that excite you when you're a kid that still excite you as an adult is what keeps you young.

Hikari Motomiya

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm 29 and will be 30 soon and I still love Digimon. I don't think I will ever outgrow it. And with the newer Digimon content that's coming out, it is aimed at a more "adult" audience, whatever that means lol. Being an adultier adult is boring to me.