How long do you can double Post in a thread?

Master-Element

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry to ask this if the answer is really easy to find, but I looked around and I couldn't find the rules fact anymore oh, so I didn't know where to look this up. Anyway I'm wondering how long you have to wait before you can double Post in the thread? I want to post again in this thread I started in the Digimon game board which was on Tuesday last I posted.

I figure most people that would have looked at it already have so just editing my post seems like a waste of time..

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

"Double Posting- Don't double post unless it's to post relevant information to the topic. In RP, story, or art threads, double posting may be necessary on a normal basis. In that case it is fine. We will look at normal topics on a case by case basis, but use your judgement."

Generally, if people don't reply to something within a few days, on most occasisions they just won't bother with any new post either. Boosting a thread to get a reply usually doesn't fly well.

Master-Element

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sorry for being a little slow but I couldn't tell exactly what I wanted to know from that paragraph. So my specific question is the last time I posted in that thread I was just telling somebody that I didn't think the idea they suggested for me to make a game out of would work. Now I want to push about how I finally have an idea about what I want to make for that game. It's been a few days and it's different information so is it okay for me to double post that?
I take it that's okay because I'm not Reviving the thread but rather adding more information but I just wanted to double-check.

Master-Element

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay cool, thanks for being patient answering my questions.