Houston, TX Digimon Fan Club

erlan03

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
after seeing several digimon fans at the premiere of the Digimon Tri dub in North Houston. I was hoping if people in Houston were interested in forming a official fan club. I would suggest two monthly meetings where we can gather, discuss news, information, fan art, watch our favorite episodes or movies as well as share and trade our digi-memories and of course some non digimon topics. just a bit though lol. if you're in Houston or near the Houston area let me know. I hope to get this thing going soon.

ShindoW

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would join! I'm 2 hours away from Houston, but I visit the area often due to family. ^^; I hope you get something together, cuz it sounds fun.

erlan03

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm glad you like the idea. I was thinking of holding two monthly meetings. The second and fourth Tuesday of every month. We would likely begin every meeting with introductions of new members, share new information over digimon tri or appli monsters, new toys available, merch preorders, or new video games releases. Then follow that up with individual members announcements, sharing of stories or memories. Then watch three episodes of digimon chosen by the randomly selected members of the prior week.( In every meeting we randomly draw three members to pick their favorite episodes to watch the following week. After watching these episodes we would discuss plots, ridiculous jokes, puns or differences between the dub and Japanese versions. I would also strongly suggest that every meeting drinks and snacks would be provided. But I think that goes with out saying. Let me know what you think about that. Also if anyone wants to reach me I'm on twitter as spacecityerlan

erlan03

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In case you come to Houston for a visit during one of the meetings, your always welcomed to attend. In fact I would make sure that the event is open to anyone that is visiting Houston .

Guilmon'sHomie

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have family in Houston, I have been meaning to visit them...I'll defiantly swing by just keep posting to let me know how the club gets underway