Hi, I'm old

Jacq

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
my wtw account is older than a chosen child. weird.

hallo.

My favourite digimon is marineangemon (since the days before Tamers), though I also really love a lot of the X-antibody designs. I'm happy that recently it seems to be a very good time to be a digimon fan.
I'm a chronic post-editor.

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
my wtw account is older than a chosen child. weird.

hallo.

My favourite digimon is marineangemon (since the days before Tamers), though I also really love a lot of the X-antibody designs. I'm happy that recently it seems to be a very good time to be a digimon fan.
I'm a chronic post-editor.
it's a great time to be a digimon fan plenty of stuff to come. Survives number 1 on my list.

Jacq

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
haha thanks TMS! Late but I'll still take welcomes. This place is much spiffier since I was stomping around before lol.

I'm super stoked for Survive too, Sarabande! It's right up my alley for games and I LOVE the character designs :D

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
haha thanks TMS! Late but I'll still take welcomes. This place is much spiffier since I was stomping around before lol.

I'm super stoked for Survive too, Sarabande! It's right up my alley for games and I LOVE the character designs :D
Same I've said before how great the attack and character animations are. Hopefully we get to see it soon. Bout time we got a digimon srpg like this I'm gonna rack up hours in survive.

Jacq

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Vande! :D My I had a notification of an ancient PM from you (circa 2011) when I logged in lol.

Didn't wtw go down in 2006/2005 sometime and get relaunched? I always had the vaguest feeling this was my second account.

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Vande! :D My I had a notification of an ancient PM from you (circa 2011) when I logged in lol.

Didn't wtw go down in 2006/2005 sometime and get relaunched? I always had the vaguest feeling this was my second account.
It did go down summer 2006. I joined back up the date we returned XD also that is one hella old PM.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Indeed, a really ancient person you are. Hopefully this time around you won't disappear again. You know, the next time you will show up none of us might be still around ;).