Hi all

DigiMusicMon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Back when saw Digimon Adventure first as a kid with German dub on the free to air TV channel called RTL2, I immediately fell in love with the franchise. As a guy who now works with computers, I really liked the whole Digital World idea, its characters, the digimons and the atmosphere that the amazing music provided. Since that moment, I'm always following the news about it.

While attending university, when I was bored or when I didn't want to study for the exams :D I started ripping unreleased Digimon background music from the first 4 seasons. I managed to edit listenable versions of a few cues from Takanori Arisawa's score & I even recreated some of it from scratch in Mixcraft with virtual instruments. After I uploaded them to YouTube, a lot of people liked it, so I decided that I will continue doing that.

bottlerat

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
While attending university, when I was bored or when I didn't want to study for the exams :D I started ripping unreleased Digimon background music from the first 4 seasons. I managed to edit listenable versions of a few cues from Takanori Arisawa's score & I even recreated some of it from scratch in Mixcraft with virtual instruments. After I uploaded them to YouTube, a lot of people liked it, so I decided that I will continue doing that.
I am new here too. This is a really cool project of music preservation you're doing. Thanks for your hard work :)