Hi all! I'm new here!

Wyzzard123

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey guys! I'm new to the Digimon forums and I've followed up to Frontier and am currently catching up on Tri. Nice to meet yall!

I also do Digimon cover videos on my YouTube channel so you can take a look at one here:

Besides that, I've just seen the new AppMon stuff and it's made me wonder what I've missed since Frontier. If anyone could fill me in or give me recommendations that'd be great!

Hope to be seeing yall around more!

EDIT: Just realized this should go into the Introductions thread, my bad!

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Moved to introductions. Anyway, welcome to the forum! If you stopped following the franchise after Frontier, you might have a ton to catch up on, depending on what you're interested in. At the very least, you've got two anime series, Digimon Savers and Digimon Xros Wars.

Vice

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well you've missed more than a decade of Digimon, after Frontier, in 2006 Digimon Savers (Data Squad in the U.S) premiered and in 2010 Digimon Xros Wars (Fusion in the U.S) made its debut. Not to mention you missed out on the X-Antibody species of Digimon appearing including a CGI movie about them called Digital Monster X Evolution, tons of manga, video games, and lots and lots more. You should check out Digimon Wikia or Wikimon if you haven't already, there like online encyclopedias of Digimon media, and there's often timelines of anime, mangas, and video games so you can see what came after Digimon Frontier. Welcome to the forum.

Wyzzard123

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Holy... I thought it was just a few new anime seasons haha! Thanks! Time to go check those out

Anyone know how to move one's own thread or to delete a post if we post it in the wrong forum without waiting for the moderators?

Last edited by a moderator:

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Anyone know how to move one's own thread or to delete a post if we post it in the wrong forum without waiting for the moderators?
That's not possible... you'll indeed have to wait for one of us staff members to move it.
However one function of the board you can and should use is the "Edit Post" button on the toolbar below your post instead of posting twice in a row.

kkanbara

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Welcome!

Yeah loads to do for sure. Video games are also cool additions to the world -- I haven't played any of the new ones like Cyber Sleuth and Nexr 0rder since I don't have the systems :( but the Adventure PSP game was really cool. I found a 75% completed English patch for it online somewhere and played through it. The fact that the patch still had 25% Japanese was still totally fine because by the time I was that far in the game, I had got a handle on everything already and knew where buttons were and what they did. I totally recommend that cause I had a lot of fun playing it