Hey everyone!

./will

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi everyone!

My name is Will. I have been missing forums and Digimon somewhat terribly lately and I happened upon this site through your official twitter account and decided to check it out. With new Digimon products right around the corner I figured now would be a good time to reconnect with the community (Although, I haven’t ever been on a Digimon Forum before, I used help manage a couple TCG ones though, most of which are dead...rip)

So, yeah, here I am! I am working on a couple Digimon fan projects but they’ve been slow rolling. I’m a published author and have recently taken the plunge into script writing. I hope to have a Digimon Fanfic or maybe fan-script out within the year.

Let’s get digital!

./will

Naal

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi there!

I think this place is very suitable for you. With the Will. Anyway, I hope you a good time here and let me know when you've finished the Fanfic/script!

./will

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi there!

I think this place is very suitable for you. With the Will. Anyway, I hope you a good time here and let me know when you've finished the Fanfic/script!
Thank you so much! I’ll be sure to share it here when it’s uh, done and what not.