Hermit in the Jungle & Nu Metal Empire Previews & Teaser from MonMon Memo

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The blurred Digimon reminds me of Eldoradimon.
I wish Jazamon was the Child, or new digimon. They could make a Child for Mailbirdramon actually. A robot bird.
Wouldn't that be Jazamon itself
Jazamon is a robot/mecha dragon. It can fit as Mailbirdramon's Child for sure. But what I meant is, you know, the 'main' one.

GeekDex

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting hearing other peoples' opinions on this new Ultimate.

When I first saw it, I thought it looked like some hybrid between Xuanwumon and Blossomon. I agree that it looks like a "true" Ultimate for Tropiamon.

I'm super excited for this DIM! Ajatarmon and BloomLordmon are much welcome additions to the Jungle Troopers family. Hopefully they give out another freezer expansion in the app...

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jazamon is a robot/mecha dragon. It can fit as Mailbirdramon's Child for sure. But what I meant is, you know, the 'main' one.

It's a robot dragon with bird traits turning into a robot dragon with bird traits, what's the issue?

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

It's a robot dragon with bird traits turning into a robot dragon with bird traits, what's the issue?
Uhm nothing?
But you know what I meant right. Let's end this topic.

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think that could be Algomon's super ultimate.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was disappointed before but the creative lines grew on me.

Palmon > Parasaurmon > Tropiamon > Rafflesimon
Hagurumon > Machmon > Metal greymon 2010 > Heavyleomon

But I still prefer Palmon to Sunflowmon > Lillimon or Ajatarmon > Bloomlordmon

And I’m excited for the new plant mega.

Last edited:

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think that could be Algomon's super ultimate.
I doubt it. Algomon's other forms aren't even present in this Dim and it has been a long, long while since the last Super Ultimate.

Algomon (Ultimate) is already a powerhouse.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yay new Digimon. ...Maybe they have a new one in the Metal card but they haven't shown it yet. Still, I like these two new ones.

Pleasehearmyopinion

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also, the blurred out Digimon looks like Earthdramon, except plants.
What? Earthdramon? You mean the Mythical Yellow Adult level serpentine Digimon that was supposed to go along with Seadramon and Airdramon? Really? That one? I don't see the resemblence. Looks like a Plant-Brakedramon to me.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also, the blurred out Digimon looks like Earthdramon, except plants.
What? Earthdramon? You mean the Mythical Yellow Adult level serpentine Digimon that was supposed to go along with Seadramon and Airdramon? Really? That one? I don't see the resemblence. Looks like a Plant-Brakedramon to me.
Maybe its related to breakdramon. Afterall breakdramon could be easily the last ultimate in metal empire dim card. He fits as a metalgreymon and rebellimon if you ask me.

I want this new plant Monster being based ir inspires in komodo dragons.

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A bit of a shame how this upcoming Digimon didn't show itself during DigiFes, I am really, really curious how it looks like. 12 days to go! Unless the Reference Book posts an entry first.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A bit of a shame how this upcoming Digimon didn't show itself during DigiFes, I am really, really curious how it looks like. 12 days to go! Unless the Reference Book posts an entry first.

Was quiet a lot of time between the original VB releasing and Shroudmon getting into the DRB. May need to wait on someone raising one.

Also with all the excitement of the other stuff I forgot about this plant dino thing. Show us it Bandai.

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Was quiet a lot of time between the original VB releasing and Shroudmon getting into the DRB. May need to wait on someone raising one.

Also with all the excitement of the other stuff I forgot about this plant dino thing. Show us it Bandai.
But Shroudmon wasn't shown as silhouette first, was he? Anyway, it's indeed a possibility, but I hope it doesn't happen.

EDIT: Holy crap, seems I was pretty much right about it being a tropical Biollante (see Wikimon Twitter).

Last edited: