Hermit in the Jungle & Nu Metal Empire Dim Cards Lineup

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shame that BloomLordmon wasn't in the Pen Z, but it could still act as a good Mega for Tropiamon. Disappointed by Hagurumon. Palmon makes sense after the Digimon Project stuff. Ajataramon seems like a female Digimon cuz appanrelty all plants have to be but it's good to see a new "male" Mega one.
I dont think ajataraman looks like a female mon.
Ajatara can be described as a wood spirit with female form but, remember that many times digimon artists takes the motif from a mythological creature ignoring certain details, i mean, They take inspiration from "x", but they are not limited by it.
For ex: Valkyriemon not being a female mon, Mastemon being a female mon, etc.

I really like the idea of a male ultimate level for plants and fairies, lots of male looking perfects needed it, Aegichousmon(green), zamielmon, algomon(perfect), etc.
I see bloomlordmon similar to hexeblaumon, also hexeblaumon originally was named IceLordmon right? Would be nice if he is related with him in lore, im not a lore expert, but think that medievaldukemon and hexeblaumon were from the same place, i can totally see bloomlordmon being part of that.

No, "IceLordmon" was basically a "guess" of what the Japanese name could be from the Chinese name BingkongLingzhushou.

and I guess that's a fair point, but I could see that design being "female". but yes, a nice new plant Mega which was lacking. Just hope it's not Data, there's enough Plant Datas.

HeatPhoenix

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
BloomKnightmon seems like a musketeer type because of the hat, we'll have to wait for the official art to be sure.

Waiting still so bandai decides other countries exist besides japan a USA, because only through second hand parties you can obtain v-pets in europe (at least in my country)...
Amazon.co.jp ships to Europe (got mine from there and I'm NL) no problem, including DIM card sets.

HeavyLeomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shame that BloomLordmon wasn't in the Pen Z, but it could still act as a good Mega for Tropiamon. Disappointed by Hagurumon. Palmon makes sense after the Digimon Project stuff. Ajataramon seems like a female Digimon cuz appanrelty all plants have to be but it's good to see a new "male" Mega one.
Ajatara can be described as a wood spirit with female form but, remember that many times digimon artists takes the motif from a mythological creature ignoring certain details, i mean, They take inspiration from "x", but they are not limited by it.

I really like the idea of a male ultimate level for plants and fairies, lots of male looking perfects needed it, Aegichousmon(green), zamielmon, algomon(perfect), etc.
I see bloomlordmon similar to hexeblaumon, also hexeblaumon originally was named IceLordmon right? Would be nice if he is related with him in lore, im not a lore expert, but think that medievaldukemon and hexeblaumon were from the same place, i can totally see bloomlordmon being part of that.
HexeBlaumon is more of the wizardly type, and has ties to the Witchelny dimension, though. I don't really sense such a theme with BloomLordmon.

But I do agree that Ajataramon looks like a 'guy'. Really curious about their full art.
Yeah, i was more focused on the knight theme.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yay. More new Mons. This is what I like about these cards. Since I doubt I'd be able to get the evo I want. I'd have to move a lot more and I can't wear anything like that at work.

robiu013

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hm, my guess for the remaining megas: BanchoStingmon & BanchoMamemon

Last time they revealed a full line-up for two dims with only 1 mega missing, it turned out to be two ancient Digimon (AncientMegatheriummon & AncientVolcamon).

Granted, it could also be BanchoLillymon for the jungle dim, but I'm leaning more towards Stingmon, because there are already 2 plant based megas and 1 dinosaur, but no bug.

zoosmell

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

No, "IceLordmon" was basically a "guess" of what the Japanese name could be from the Chinese name BingkongLingzhushou.

and I guess that's a fair point, but I could see that design being "female". but yes, a nice new plant Mega which was lacking. Just hope it's not Data, there's enough Plant Datas.
The Digimon are ordered by attribute, so both of the new ones should be Vaccines

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
People are speculating about Bloom Lordmon being a Vortex Knight or from Witchelny but what I’d REALLY like him to actually be is Jijimon’s younger self to go along with Babamon being Rosemon’s elder self.

HeavyLeomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
People are speculating about Bloom Lordmon being a Vortex Knight or from Witchelny but what I’d REALLY like him to actually be is Jijimon’s younger self to go along with Babamon being Rosemon’s elder self.
Thats what i wanted to say, but didnt remember the name.
Well, hexeblaumon already appeared in blizzard fang and Medievaldukemon is going to appear in the guilmon dim, that doesnt mean anything but who knows xd, bloomlordmon give me vibes of a flower knight from a fairy tail, so its not difficult for me imagining him in witchenly, lets wait for his drb profile.

Tortoiseshel

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oooh, Bloom Lordmon looks pretty! Nice to finally get a male-coded pretty flower fairy!

Also lol Nu Metal Empire. I'm gonna have to get that one, I guess.

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The new Digimon look neat! I'm intrigued and hope we see official art for them soon

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What if BloomLordmon turned out as it's a new jogress digimon? What if BloomLordmon's chest revealed it's female when the sprite art had misleading appearance just like Divemon who was mistakenly to be Street Shark digimon in his sprite?

If they turns out as they have Vaccine attributes, then so will it continue this pattern for flower fairy ladies for Data only and flower men for Vaccine or Virus only?

So many thoughts within my head!

Few weeks for official arts... I suppose I will wait out while buying more digimon cards to collect!

MechaMadness

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really interested in the two new Digimon from Hermit, especially BloomLord. Nu Metal Empire is pretty reminiscent of the PenZ lineup for the field, but Metal Empire is still my favorite of the bunch and I appreciate things like HeavyLeomon getting VB Sprites. Kinda hoping for a new Mon for NME in that Mystery Slot, but it's probably just gonna be something like AncientWisemon or whatever.

HeavyLeomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, i was expecting something new in NME, by its name, at least, a new mon similar to deathmeramon but with a guitar or something like that.
Lets wait to see the hidden spots, if it ends being an old digi, it will continue the pattern of only one dim per set having new mons.

The armor shape in BloomLord resminds me to a bug exoskeleton, the "thorax and abdomen" parts.

cool potato

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would've preferred to see GrapLeomon over LoaderLiomon and for the Locomon slots to be filled with new designs.

That could've distanced the roster from the Metal Empire Pen Z.

That being said both dims are solid - I'm really excited for these to release!

Tarama

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And it turns out they're not Pomumon and Jazamon. Well I hope those two will get their chance later.

By Palmon being in Jungle themed Dim, I think Tentomon might be the Child of an Insectoid themed Dim and Betamon might be in another Ocean themed Dim.
I really wish the other Six Partners of Adventure: get their own Dim like Agumon and Gabumon in EX series.

Also, I think AtlurBallistamon could get his Ultimate form here just like JaegerDorulumon should in True Shadow Howl. But maybe they save it for the best time.

The Dims are getting better, I love it.

Last edited:

HeatPhoenix

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Spinomon guarantees I'll want to pick up this DIM set as well! Both DIMs look great.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would've preferred to see GrapLeomon over LoaderLiomon and for the Locomon slots to be filled with new designs.

That could've distanced the roster from the Metal Empire Pen Z.

That being said both dims are solid - I'm really excited for these to release!

I do find it weird that HeavyLeomon is tied with GrapLeomon in Rearise but they seem to wanna make it a LoaderLiomon thing instead in the vpets.

Seymour Butz

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Little disappointed that there aren’t more new digimon in Nu Metal Empire, especially since I’m a big fan of the Blue Flare æsthetic. Very sour to see Zeke instead of Decker, but I suppose it’s defensible on the grounds of variety. I wonder if the last digimon is going to be a generic unlock or some unique fusion with the partner version. A mechanical plant would be cool.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Little disappointed that there aren’t more new digimon in Nu Metal Empire, especially since I’m a big fan of the Blue Flare æsthetic. Very sour to see Zeke instead of Decker, but I suppose it’s defensible on the grounds of variety. I wonder if the last digimon is going to be a generic unlock or some unique fusion with the partner version. A mechanical plant would be cool.
The major Xros Wars DRB update categorized DeckerGreymon as Perfect, not Ultimate. If DeckerGreymon was used, it would've replaced MetalGreymon, not ZekeGreymon.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The major Xros Wars DRB update categorized DeckerGreymon as Perfect, not Ultimate. If DeckerGreymon was used, it would've replaced MetalGreymon, not ZekeGreymon.
Yeah since DeckerGreymon is a modification Xros rather than a jogress one, its Level is the same as the base MetalGreymon.