MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
herrmitinthejungle_lineup_june21_2021.png
numetalempire_lineup_june21_2021.png

After getting a first look at the Dim Cards the other day, we already have near final lineups for the new ones from the Vital Bracelet website.

Hermit in the Jungle is filled with Digimon you might expect to find in a jungle/forest as expected. It also includes 2 new Digimon: Ayataramon and BlumLordmon (BloomLordmon?)

New Metal Empire goes mechanical, with a number of Digimon who doesn't always show up in this sort of thing, along with a few newer Digimon.

Pre-orders are up at Amazon Japan!

Prior news on these Dims can be found here.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 13,745

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The new ones look quite interesting! Is that some sort of face on BlumLordmon's chest?

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nu Metal Empire has quite a few Xros Wars Digimon. The choice of using MailBirdramon instead of Greymon suits the DIM well. Hagurumon seems a little weird, but I guess it's to parallel Hermit in the Jungle's old-school choice of Palmon.

As expected, Hermit in the Jungle introduces a couple new plant-themed Digimon. I was hoping for a new Ultimate that suits Toropiamon, but I actually really like BloomLordmon. You'd think we have had enough knight Ultimates, but a plant-knight is something unique.

Who knows, maybe the hidden Ultimate is a new Toropiamon-style Digimon (though in all likelihood, it's AncientTroiamon or another pre-existing Digimon).

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am super happy to see Ballistamon and a (presumably) more Masculine plant based mega digimon!
I know a lot of people won't care for the choice to make Hagurumon the rookie but I am a huge sucker for Hagurumon, it's one of my favorite rookies. Palmon is also super appreciated to see after the focus on it in the cinematic shorts.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I knew it, Palmon is in every evolution i predicted except Snimon, Jewelbeemon, Arukenimon, Spinomon and new mons those surprised me.
Did not Hagurumon or Ballistamon and Atlur Ballistamon though, sad no Lilamon, Rosemon, RizeGreymon, and Greymon 2010.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess Pomumon and Junkmon got kicked out huh. Poor ones.

So happy we got more new Plant digimons! Oh? "Lord"mon? We are going to have more "Lord"mons in the future?
Look like it is flower knight digimon with the pirate hat.

Ayataramon? Look like it's mixed of Sepikmon and Dinohumon digimon. Strongly interested in seeing those two with official arts!

Huh more Xros in New Empire... Ehh meh. There are no new digimons in Metal Empire... How disappointing.

Turned out Hermit in the Jungle have some plant and bug types. To be honest I wanted new bugs...
I wonder what kind of are they based on... Flower species from?

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wasn’t expecting Snimon of all monsters to get new evolutions. And they’re male fairies you could use with Petermon, too. Good for it.

Kind of annoying that Palmon’s line is muddled with Lalamon’s yet again.

NuMetal Empire is kind of meh, as predicted. The only actual new stuff is the five Xross Wars Digimon.

Shiningmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
BlumLordmon apparence like a Knight/Muskeeter Digimon, no wait for the full art and Ayataramon is like a Robin Hood Digimon.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shame that BloomLordmon wasn't in the Pen Z, but it could still act as a good Mega for Tropiamon. Disappointed by Hagurumon. Palmon makes sense after the Digimon Project stuff. Ajataramon seems like a female Digimon cuz appanrelty all plants have to be but it's good to see a new "male" Mega one.

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ajataras are (malevolent) Finnish spirits, sometimes part snake.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So I was right about ZekeGreymon and a MetalGreymon component being included, just not which MetalGreymon component.

Ballistamon is a nice inclusion though and it's good that HitJ wasn't exclusively plants even though we two new Digimon in the category.

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, I'm quite happy with 1-2 new male Flower Digimon. Most of them have been female fairies/flowers.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, those certainly appeared quick.

Hagurumon certainly wasn't my first choice for Rookie but it's fine. Man that feels really weird having MailBirdramon and not Greymon for the MetalGreymon line. Very happy to see Ballistamon on there though.

Hermit certainly picks up the slack with new Digimon that look interesting. In addition they have a good balance between plants, insects and reptiles.

Very curious what the two mystery Digimon will be...

Notus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ayataramon gives me a bit of a "plant Entermon" vibe. And I really like that BloomLordmon seems to be a masculine ending for plant/fairy lines.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Very curious what the two mystery Digimon will be...
Likely Ancient Troiamon or Ceresmon for Hermit.

Have no idea for NME. Especially since Ancient Wisemon is mostly magic, not tech.

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it will take a few weeks (roughly 7, maybe, a week before release) before we'll see the art of the new Digimon, though. Didn't expect the sprites to come this early.

Unless we're lucky, of course.

Jscarlos18

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
BloomKnightmon seems like a musketeer type because of the hat, we'll have to wait for the official art to be sure.

Waiting still so bandai decides other countries exist besides japan a USA, because only through second hand parties you can obtain v-pets in europe (at least in my country)...

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shame that BloomLordmon wasn't in the Pen Z, but it could still act as a good Mega for Tropiamon. Disappointed by Hagurumon. Palmon makes sense after the Digimon Project stuff. Ajataramon seems like a female Digimon cuz appanrelty all plants have to be but it's good to see a new "male" Mega one.
I dont think ajataraman looks like a female mon.
Ajatara can be described as a wood spirit with female form but, remember that many times digimon artists takes the motif from a mythological creature ignoring certain details, i mean, They take inspiration from "x", but they are not limited by it.
For ex: Valkyriemon not being a female mon, Mastemon being a female mon, etc.

I really like the idea of a male ultimate level for plants and fairies, lots of male looking perfects needed it, Aegichousmon(green), zamielmon, algomon(perfect), etc.
I see bloomlordmon similar to hexeblaumon, also hexeblaumon originally was named IceLordmon right? Would be nice if he is related with him in lore, im not a lore expert, but think that medievaldukemon and hexeblaumon were from the same place, i can totally see bloomlordmon being part of that.

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I dont think ajataraman looks like a female mon.
Ajatara can be described as a wood spirit with female form but, remember that many times digimon artists takes the motif from a mythological creature ignoring certain details, i mean, They take inspiration from "x", but they are not limited by it.
For ex: Valkyriemon not being a female mon, Mastemon being a female mon, etc.

I really like the idea of a male ultimate level for plants and fairies, lots of male looking perfects needed it, Aegichousmon(green), zamielmon, algomon(perfect), etc.
I see bloomlordmon similar to hexeblaumon, also hexeblaumon originally was named IceLordmon right? Would be nice if he is related with him in lore, im not a lore expert, but think that medievaldukemon and hexeblaumon were from the same place, i can totally see bloomlordmon being part of that.
HexeBlaumon is more of the wizardly type, and has ties to the Witchelny dimension, though. I don't really sense such a theme with BloomLordmon.

But I do agree that Ajataramon looks like a 'guy'. Really curious about their full art.