Help to find the font that digimon card game is written in

laylaswiftly

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi all,
A complete newbie here so I apologise if this has already been asked and answered. I am printing all the rules for the digimon card game for when we hold digimon nights here and I am currently creating the front sheet if the folder. I would like to stick as close to possible to the font that the digimon card game uses on their website. Is there anyone who knows what the font is? or can help me identify the font? Pretty please?

zoosmell

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do you mean the font used on the popups with all the card info on the website, or on the cards themselves?
I don't know what the card font is, but the one on the site I think is a Black variant of Monserrat.

laylaswiftly

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do you mean the font used on the popups with all the card info on the website, or on the cards themselves?
I don't know what the card font is, but the one on the site I think is a Black variant of Monserrat.
Hi thanks for the reply. I mean the font that the digimon card game logo on the website. Not sure if that makes sense or not. https://world.digimoncard.com/ noy sure if I can attach a picture on here or how to either

zoosmell

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi thanks for the reply. I mean the font that the digimon card game logo on the website. Not sure if that makes sense or not. https://world.digimoncard.com/ noy sure if I can attach a picture on here or how to either
The logo is unlikely to use a preexisting font. It was most likely designed just for that purpose.