Hello Hello Hellooo

DemonImp

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey everyone, I'm very excited to finally involve myself in this forum. I've been looking through it now and then and I've just been too shy to go out there and involve myself with others but now I just really want to meet other Digimon fans. Out of all the series I've seen, I'm a massive fan of Digimon Tamers (as you can tell from my drawing of Beelzemon on my avatar) and Impmon is indeed my favorite Digimon. I would go ahead and play any new Digimon game (especially if Bandai made more Digimon World games), Digivices and pendulums to challenge myself into getting Impmon/Beelzemon each and every time.
Anyway, my apologies for going on about that. This seems like a cool and informative forum for any Digimon fan and I really hope I can get to know you all and possibly even make new friends. :) Hello!

DemonImp

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, Frankiemon! :D That's awesome! Glad to know there's someone I can share my obsession of Beelzemon with! jk haha Pleased to meet you! :)

DemonImp

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cheers, TMS! :D It's great to be here.

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Welcome aboard!! I hope you enjoy your stay here <3 My favourite Digimon is Lilithmon aka. Beelzebumon's waifu in my head canon as you can tell by my avatar lol If you are a great Tamers' and Impmon's fan, I would recommend you to take a look at the background of Xros Wars' Beelzebumon which is also really cool :D