Hawkmon & Aquilamon Previews for Booster Set 3

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

New card previews from the Digimon Card Game!

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with more card previews from Booster Set 3 Union Impact. This time it's Hawkmon and Aquilamon.

As always, nice art. Hawkmon flying (or leaping?) through the forest, and it appears he's spinning, and we get to see Aquilamon doing blast laser. Both use a pleasant anime inspired art style

Digimon Card Game Booster Set 3 Union Impact is scheduled to release on October 30th.

Previous card previews for Booster Set 3:

Attachments

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aquilamon
Inherited Effect: <When Attacking> delete one of your opponent's digimon with 2,000 DP or less

remember that 2,000 DP <Jammer> Veemon that was just revealed? Lol

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh, genuinely surprised that Hawkmon is a vanilla. Makes me wonder what they'll do with Armadillomon.

Aquillamon on the other hand clearly has its Inherited Skill meant to combo with Silphymon.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ooh I love the pretty autumn colors in Hawkmon's card <3 Even though I'll probably never play this card game, I'm at least happy it gave us all this great artwork, and of a fairly wide selection of Digimon.

Mattman324

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh, genuinely surprised that Hawkmon is a vanilla. Makes me wonder what they'll do with Armadillomon.
Armadimon had a vanilla already, if my memory of its Booster 1 incarnation is stable. But who knows.

Good to see Red's ability to kill small things is pretty intact.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ooh I love the pretty autumn colors in Hawkmon's card <3
Ah come to think of it. Piyomon sleeping in her new card's background is something that look like it's Spring.

I guess Falcomon will have Summer background while Savers got... Fall or Winter. It'd be interesting if I was actually right.