MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Screenshots!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A small handful of screenshots from Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna have been found (likely going up officially shortly.)

The screenshots all feature the 02 kids and Digimon with their new designs, which should make a number of people happy.

A few more...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

It looks like it's from the scene shown off at DigiFes where they were meeting up with Miyako after not seeing her for awhile.

A nice little look, hopefully more soon.

Update- The clip is here.

Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna, the 20th Anniversary film for Digimon Adventure, comes out February 21, 2020 in Japan, with a release in the US in Spring 2020 announced.

Thanks to A.I.R. for the screenshots.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow... Ken and Iori looks SO BLAND but those digimon partners look great and hardly change in the new design but Hawkmon look less "sharp".

Metalgreymon7

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow... Ken and Iori looks SO BLAND but those digimon partners look great and hardly change in the new design but Hawkmon look less "sharp".
I'm kind of disappointed at how bland they made Ken look. I expect Iori to look bland that's his character. I like Miyako's look though. She looks like a stereotypical pot smoking hippie and that's what I expect of her.

frankiemon827

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
well I'm happy at least they will have some screen time after what happened in tri...

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It has been far too long since I've properly seen these guys. I do agree that Ken's outfit it kind of bland, but whatever. One thing that has consistently struck me about Kizuna so far is how much BETTER the Digimon look in this art style than in Tri, where they often looked anaemic to me, haha.

e105zeta

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I honestly thought there were 2 Kens.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah I miss the old Adventure proportions. Bland outfits never looked that bland in the original because it was more cartoony. I missed it in Tri but since this is from the same character designer I miss it even more somehow.

Miyako is crazy though. I love her outfit.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ken stands out like a sore thumb tbh, it's just super meh design.

Amandil7

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I personally didn't care much for Adventure 02 but I'm glad people that did are getting what they want.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Love Yolei's outfit. Davis doesn't look like he's changed much. The Digimon look a little... out of place? Like the colors are a little more dull than the light-washed humans. Maybe it's just the angle.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When is this movie coming out?

Yume

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone recognize the location? Is it Japan, or are they visiting Miyako in Spain?

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I also like Miyako. Nice to see them now though. When does this come out? Feb?

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Good to see that Daisuke hasn't changed too much in his appearance.

I feel they could totally have Ken be dressed like a celebrity/idol or something if they just took his fashion change a bit further. It's kinda in that awkward no-man's land and a little bland right now. I mean, he's already changed up his hair and is wearing a blazer too now so why not lol... It wouldn't really jive with his demeanour, but I don't doubt that he'd pull it off and look really stylish.

Wonder if we see Iori wearing anything else other than his uniform?

And yeah Miyako is definitely a hippie these days... at least they didn't play it safe with her outfit which is great.