Hacker's Memory Retweet Campaign to Add 4 More Digimon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Something like Sayo's DLC campaign would be cool. Even if it reused a lot of assets, it was cool to see her and the final fight in that quest was hilarious. :D

That wouldn't make sense, as Aiba dealt with that quest - so Keisuke can't as Aiba is dealing with it.

I did like the Monzeamon fight though, it was indeed funny.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope that wouldn't include the 100 palette swaps. We don't need three Growlmons or three Kyubimons
But they'd match so well with Guardromon Gold!
I was thinking, what if you could unlock a procedure in the Digi-Lab, where certain Digimon could slide evolve to their recoloured forms? Either for cosmetic changes, or different attributes in some cases. That way you can have the recolours without them taking up tree space.

Last edited:

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That wouldn't make sense, as Aiba dealt with that quest - so Keisuke can't as Aiba is dealing with it.

I did like the Monzeamon fight though, it was indeed funny.
I meant something in the vein of the Sayo quest lol.

Like for example, Mameo from Next Order showed up and Keisuke needed to help him. <3

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I also hope it'd be Koh and Apollomon (and his line), it still feels wrong that the latter has not been present in the games since Cyber Sleuth.

Grimmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am shocked to realize that Apollomon has not been in the game, how did I miss that?! That's definitely a must, yeah.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
New news thread since the campaign is over and Bandai has commented on the 10k RT 'prize'

Status
Not open for further replies.